Status: In Progress

Not Too Young for Love

All i want for christmas is you.

Chapter 16

Camilla’s Point of View

Fast Forward a few months

So it is now coming up to Christmas in a couple of days time. I’ve got everyone’s presents. And your probably thinking am I still with Dylan, and am I still friends with the group. The answer is yes to both of them. I have gotten extremely close with all of them. Vanessa and I are really good friends, and so are Ashley and I. Me and Momo, we hang out as a group but I hardly hang out with her on her own since she is a lot older then me, the same goes for Lucas really. I have met other celebrities, and have become really good friends with them as well. People would say I’m popular at school but I don’t like to think I am. We have also won a place to go to state championships, since we have changed a lot of our routines. Me and Dylan are spending a lot of time together, we are getting on really well, we go on dates most weekends, my dad loves Dylan and approves, his mom and dad love me too. We sometimes go out on family outings. Which is quite cool.

Vanessa and Zac are so much better. They have talked things through, and he’s sticking by her through everything. And they will be all off to film High School Musical 3 in a few months time. I’ve been asked to dance in the movie, but my dad and me discussed that I would stay in California due to school, and the cheerleading.

Currently Dylan and me are in bed cuddling up discussing what we are going to get each other for Christmas. (Yes Dylan does stay over. And NO we have not had sex, before you all think SLUT. )
“ Baby I don’t want anything expensive please?”
“ Well tough, I want to get my beautiful baby girl something nice to have for Christmas, you have gone through a lot sweetie the past year, and I want to get you something really nice. However I don’t want you to spend anything on me, just get me a soccer Jersey or something.” He kissed my nose to make me giggle.
“ I love you, you know.” That shocked me, Starla told me he said he loved me, but I didn’t think anything of it.
“ I love you too.” I smiled, and he kissed me on the lips.
I was so happy with Dylan, yeah I still had a little feeling for his brother but come on, who wouldn’t he is the heartthrob of America! And the rest of the world without a doubt. Vanessa is really lucky to have him.

Zac’s Point of View

I’ve been rethinking things through about Camilla. She is truly amazing. I think my heart is broken; I just walked up the stairs to see my brother and here laying in bed, talking. And then I suddenly heard “ I love you”. I waited to see what she would say and she said “ I love you too” My heart dropped, but I don’t understand though, I never did love her, it was just because Vanessa and me were fighting. Why am I feeling like this I shouldn’t be, I should be happy for them. She is happy and Dylan is really happy, I have never seen him so happy before.