Status: In Progress

Not Too Young for Love

England

Chapter 17

Camilla’s Point of View.

Zac is ignoring me, he isn’t talking to me what so ever, he is rejecting my calls, he hardly talks to me if I’m there face to face, he won’t text me back, I don’t know what I have done wrong, if I knew I would say sorry to him and make it up to him. But he isn’t. It’s Christmas day tomorrow , I just hope he talks to me, I have his present, and in matter of fact I spent more on him then I did with Dylan who is my own boyfriend. I think I am falling for Zachary David Alexander Efron. I don’t want too. Come on, he is 20 years old I’m just 16, I don’t want to be in love with him, because I am also in love with his brother and Zac would never go for me, he has Vanessa!

“Merry Christmas sweetie.” My dad came in to my room with a bag full of presents. There was so many nice ones, like watches, some nice Abercrombie and Fitch clothes, tickets to go to England! Yes England. I can’t wait to go back home to see everyone. there was two tickets so I’m going to take Dylan! Some Jimmy Choo shoes. Just a lot of nice stuff.

Fast Forward to England (which is in spring break)

So Dylan and me got of the plane, we are still going strong. Which is quite surprising actually but, we love each other, Zac is still being weird with me for no reason, but hopefully when he comes back from filming HSM 3 he will be fine with me or something’s will be sorted out. If not then I guess will be.. I snapped out of my thoughts when I heard,
“ We are about to land in Gatwick airport, in approximately 15 minutes, can you ensure all head lockers are shut, tables are up, seats are forward, and you have your bags under the seat in front of you, Oh behalf of Virgin we like to thank you for flying with Virgin Airlines, we hope you enjoyed the flight, and we hope you have a nice time in London.”

“ are you excited baby ?” I asked Dylan.
“ Yeah I am, I get to visit some where, where I wanted to have visited all my life , plus I get to meet my baby girl’s friends.”
“ Yeah you will love them all.” I said smiling.

We got off the plane, collected all our bags. And found my driver. I got home to see it all dark, and suddenly there was a “welcome home” through the house and then the light went on. I saw every single one of my friends there, and I was so happy. I introduced Dylan to everyone. The one person I was dreading to introduce was Breagh, I knew what she was like, she will think he is hot and then flirt with him. And guess what she did exactly that. I really want her to just stop doing that with every boyfriend I have. After a couple of hours everyone went home. I tidied up and then went to bed, Dylan followed me.
“ Baby what’s wrong? “ Nothing I replied, brushed my teeth, put on some sweats and a tank top and got in to bed. He did the same but then still kept on talking about it.
“ there has to be something, because your never moody without something being up with you. “
“nothing is wrong okay.”
“ no I can tell there is something wrong.”
“fine, thanks for flirting with another girl.”
“ I wasn’t. She was flirting with me, and I was just being friendly. “
“ right ok whatever. Night”
“night baby girl, I love you.”

With that I went to sleep, and couldn’t help but dream about Zac, why was I dreaming about Zac again?