Status: In Progress

Not Too Young for Love

This is why you don't trust a flirt.

Chapter 18

I was moody with Dylan for the past couple of days. It was starting to bug me how Bre was all over him , and he was letting her, like he was trying to make me jealous. Well, well done to him, he has made me extremely jealous and upset. Everyone has told Bre to back off but she wont. And I am going to start hating her for it.
“ Camilla what are you thinking about?” I spaced out.
“ Well there is obviously something wrong.”
“ nope, I am thinking about having a party though.”
“ Oh cool with alcohol?” Claire asked
“Ermmm. I dunno yet, why do you think I should?”
“ Well yeah, everyone is have alcohol these days?”
“ No they aren’t.”
“Yes they are, have a look on everyone’s facebook, everyone is drinking alcohol now adays.”
“ hmm fine okay. “

So the next couple of days I tried to stop being made with Dylan, and we began to be next to normal again. He has apologised and so have i. I’ve taken him shopping, and site seeing, I’ve done everything to be honest, I’ve planned the party, and no I’m just about getting ready for this party.

I wore a white short lacey dress, and some really nice white heels. I guess you could say I looked a little slutty but oh well. Everyone was starting to arrive, the music was really loud and it was all dance music so everyone was dancing around, having something to drink. Some people were a little bit tipsy. I started to dance with Dylan, who was getting along really well with some of my male friends, and they had a little too much beer. Dylan was dancing with me for a while until I needed a drink and some fresh air.

I came back in to see Dylan no where, I just thought he went out back, so I didn’t think of it as anything. And then I thought to wonder where was Bre. But I thought nothing of it. I had a bit to drink, but I was a little sober. And my heels were killing me. ( sad times) I decided to go upstairs and change my shoes. I opened my door… and guess who I saw naked on my bed….