Status: In Progress

Not Too Young for Love

Cheaters

Chapter 19

I opened the door, and guess who I saw naked on my bed…. Yep that’s right Bre and Dylan having sex, at my party! On my bed! In my house! And my best friend and boyfriend! I think I’m going to bed sick. How could he…

“how could you? “ I got out in barely a whisper.

“CAMILLA” Bre shouted out to me whilst I ran down the stairs. Everyone heard her shouting, and she was running after me putting her dress on.

“ CAMILLA I AM SO SORRY” she was shouting as she ran down the stairs and I was pretty much in the middle of everyone now.

“ No Bre, you always do this, when I am happy, you have to ruin it for me, like you have something against me being happy.”

“ But nothing happened.” She said whilst getting a little embarrassed about the situation and how it is in the middle of my party.

“My fucking ass nothing happened! I saw you on top of Dylan having sex! Yes that is right everyone, Bre had sex with my boyfriend, well now EX boyfriend.” On que when I said that Dylan walked to us.

“ Now, now ladies, there is plenty of me to go around.” I heard a few people comment on Bre and Dylan.

“ NO DYLAN WE ARE FUCKING OVER.”

“ woah woah, baby girl, I love you, you just didn’t give me what I wanted. So I went to Bre here who was willing to. But there is no need to end our relationship.”

“ Oh so you find it is okay to come on holiday with me, get drunk, be my supposedly boyfriend who was looking out for me, but then fuck my best friend. Fuck you Dylan!” He looked down at the ground and whispered, “ I’m sorry.”

“ EVERYONE OUT NOW PLEASE. IT WAS NICE SEEING YOU BUT I WANT YOU ALL OUT, IM GOING HOME TOMORROW THANKS TO THESE TWO. BYE EVERYONE I HOPE YOU HAVE A NICE LIFE, I WON’T BE BACK, HOWEVER Y’ALL WELCOME TO COME TO LA WHENEVER YOU WANT TO. I WILL ONLY BE BACK FOR FAMILY OR IF I AM WITH FAMILY. GOOD NIGHT. “

And with that, everyone started to leave, said their sorrys and said they will keep in contact with me, and they will miss me. After everyone was left, I gave Dylan a bottle of water to drink, so he would sober up, and I gave him some painkillers for the headache in the morning. I got changed and started tidying up everywhere, cans. Bottles, food etc. Dylan just sat there not knowing what to do. Once I was finished, I went up stairs brushed my teeth, got changed and got in to bed. As I was about to sleep, I felt someone get in to bed with me. And I knew instantly who it was.

“ What are you doing?” I asked him turning my bedside lamp on.

“ I am sorry, I love you Camilla.”

“ No get out of my bed now, we are fucking over Dylan.”

“ no we are not, I promise you I will love you forever, I am so sorry it was a drunken mistake, It wont happen again I promise.”

“ No, want to know why, because I’ve been in this situation before, and they didn’t change even though they promised to. So just go to the guest room down the hallway. And I hope you have packed your bags, our flight is leaving in the morning. “ With that he got up, walked to the door and opened it but stopped and turned around.

“ When did you book the flights? “

“ About half an hour after everyone left.”

“ Oh right, well I want you to know I am not going to give up fighting for us, I love you and I am so sorry that it happened.”

“ we are over Dylan accept it.”

“ no I wont, because I know we aren’t really over.”

“ yes we are, you just had sex with my ex best friend, on my bed! I think that is enough to decide whether to be with you or not. Good night Dylan, I will wake you up in the morning and tell you to start getting ready.”

“ Good night angel, I love you.”
I turned my light off and he closed the door, I will never forgive him for this.