Status: In Progress

Not Too Young for Love

Best friends

Chapter 20

So I was back home in LA. It’s been two months since everything happened, my dad wasn’t happy with Dylan, and won’t let him in the house, I am still very close with Starla and David, even though Zac won’t talk to me, and their other son cheated on me. They are like my second parents, and my dad doesn’t mind me calling them that. He is quite close to David, they have become best friends, which is cute.

In 2 weeks time Zac comes back, I don’t know why he is ignoring me, I don’t what to do. I am currently in cheer practice trying to forget about everything but that isn’t happening. Cheer has become a major thing in my life now. It is the only think I want to focus on till the end of School, and then I am thinking about going to UCLA, to study Dance and Theater. My dad wants me to try for Juilliard, which I might do , or CalArts, I want to do something to do with dance, it’s my passion, I may have been pushed in to it, but I love dance it is something I’ve now decided to do in the future which I am happy about and so I my dad. Dylan has tried to do everything he can to get me back be it isn’t working, and besides that I keep thinking about Zac!

I got home took a shower, and then decided to do some homework, since im behind in it, I called Kara over for a girly chat.
“ So how are you and Dylan then? “ she asked.

“ well we aren’t that good to be honest.”

“ Why what’s wrong?”

“ Well I told you about what happened in England, and he doesn’t get why I can’t take him back. I really want to for him but honestly I can’t. It wouldn’t be right if I did.”

“ Well tell him that.”

“ I have tried, and it sucks. Anyway enough about me, how are you and lover boy doing? “ I said when giggling,

“ we are amazing thank you, I dunno, I seem to be falling for him more then I expected too.

“Well yeah but don’t forget we are nearly 17, this is when love actually really hits us.”

“hmm I suppose so. What are you doing for the summer going back to England ? “

“ Hell no, my friends are coming here , and then we are going to go to Florida for 2 weeks.”

“ Oh right awesome.” Seemed a bit sad. Kara and me have become best friends. A whole group of us have, but Kara is honestly like my sister it is unreal. We are so much alike.

“ Why are you so sad Kar-Kar?”

“ Well your England friends are coming to Cali, and then you’re off on holiday for 2 weeks with them, am I going to see you this summer at all? “

“ Yes you are because you are coming with me.”

“ WHATTTTTTTTTTT?!” she screamed jumping up and down on my bed.

“ Yep it’s all finalized. We are going to florida for two weeks, going to Disney of course. And then off to Miami for a week .”

“ Yayyyyyyy.”

“ On the plus side so is our group.”

“ seriously ?!”

“ Yep.”

“ oh my god, you’re the best friend anyone could ask for.”

“ I try to be.”