Status: In Progress

Not Too Young for Love

Home

Chapter 22

For the past month or so I have been getting ready for school, since it starts again in a weeks time. I have came back off holiday in Florida, me and Zac are talking again, and we are just as close as we used to be.

Vanessa and me have just decided it is a mutual thing that we don’t like each other. She still thinks I am out there to steal her boyfriend but I am not. And everyone who I meet can tell that. Yes I do have feelings for Zac, Corbin knows that and so does Ashley but they are keeping it to themselves. Me and Dylan are not friends what so ever. I wont be until he just shuts up and gives up. It my 17th soon, but I don’t know what to do for it, I think I am just going out for something to eat. I don’t want a party this year. I Just want to have all my friends there. I might be going to England for Christmas. Since my Daddy just wants to go on holiday.

Ashley and me have gotten closer and so have me and Corbin, which reminds me, I’ve started t develop feelings for Corbin, he has been there though, when Zac wasn’t.

“Hey princess how was your day?” My daddy said coming in to the living room.

“It was good, went shopping with Kara, and got a lot of new clothes, which reminds me, is it ok if I get a job?”

“ That sounds nice, did you girls have fun? And Of course it is, just don’t let your friendship slide, your grades slide and don’t let it distract you from dance ok ?”

“ Yeah we did thank you daddy. And it won’t do, it’s actually teaching younger people to do cheer-leading, so we are coaching them. “

“ That sounds great. Are you and Kara doing it together?”

“ Yes we are daddy, which is a good thing. “

“ Yes it is, I am very proud of you darling.”

“ I love you daddy.” I got up and gave him a hug. I miss him, he is always working.