Status: In Progress

Not Too Young for Love

Graduation Part 2 and Charlie St Cloud

Chapter 24

Zac’s Point of View

I saw Camilla get her diploma, and she is absolutely stunning, She is so pretty, grown up, and her smile still makes me have shivers down my spine. I don’t know how Jesse has got a girl like that. She is HOT!!!.

Oh god what am I thinking, I shouldn’t be thinking about this again. She is my brothers ex girlfriend. My ex best friend’s girlfriend. And she is my best friend. I have missed her though; I have had many projects going on such as Me and Orsen Wells, Charlie St Cloud. I have called her, and hung out with her all the time. I don’t see how she copes with the paparazzi, she isn’t even a star and she gets photographed in places. I am so glad that they have extra security here today. They had a speech and everyone went and did their own thing.

“Camilla.” I shouted. I just wanted to congratulate her.
Camilla.” I heard someone shout. I turned around to see who it was. It was no other then Zac.

“ Helloooo you. I havn’t seen you in a while.” She said, which is true, I have missed her though and she does know the reason for it. But I guess it is unfair for her to be in the middle.

“ I know but you know the reason why. It isn’t your fault, it’s his” I said to her, but I could see she was concentrating on something else other then talking to me, which kind of hurt.

“ Babyyyyy.” She ran up to him. I really hate that guy right now.

“ Congratulations baby, I am so proud of you. Oh hey Zac I didn’t see you there.” Fake. I asked with this guy does he really think that I will not notice his fake ways. Jesus this guy is dumber then I thought.

“ Oh hey man. Having a good time I see? “ I asked him, and he knew what I was on about. Well just to fill you in, when he first told me he really liked her I thought yeah okay she wont go for you, but to my surprise she did. However 2 months in to the relationship he was bragging about her sex. And how good she was making love. The thing about Jesse is that, he knew I had some sort of feelings for her.

“ Oh yes I am. And I never thought you would come anywhere near her?” Urgh I hate him with a passion. How dear he say that, I was here for someone else my fucking brother.

“ Excuse me, it is also my brothers graduation as well. It isn’t just all about her you know. Maybe in your world it is, but in mine its not.” I wish I didn’t say the last part, because I actually did come partly for her as well.

“ Zac and Jesse. Jesse you have to accept that Zac is one of my best friends. And Zac you have to accept that Jesse is now my boyfriend. We have lasted longer then we thought we would. So just be happy for me Zac.” Camilla had to say something and she did. I felt really down about that.

“ I am sorry Camilla.” I said, I turned around and gave her dad a handshake, and gave him a look to say sorry. And I heard someone call my name, she came after me , and she gave me a hug.

“ You deserve so much better. I love you.” I whispered in her ear. It is true I do love her, I have done for years. She is beautiful, the most amazing blue eyes. She is gorgeous.

“ You mean as friends don’t you? “ She asked all puzzled I was hurt by it.

“ Yes of course.” I laughed. But I think she could tell someone was wrong.

Fast forward a month.

It is the premier of Charlie St Cloud. I invited Camilla and her best friend Kara, she asked if they could bring dates. I hesitated because I didn’t want Jesse there.

“ Hey baby, are you ok, you seem a bit off, are you sure you want to go to the premier you look sick ? “ Vanessa asked whilst we were on the way in the limo.
“ I am fine, plus who wouldn’t love to have a girl like you on their arms.”
“ you are so cheesy you know that right? “
“ yes I know but that’s me.” I said with a cheeky smile.
“ I love you.” She kissed me.
“ love you too.” I was unsure to say it.

Don’t get me wrong I do love Vanessa, however that love has just gone down now, I don’t love her as much as I love Camilla. She is beautiful, but we fight all the time, and my teen love has gone now, our relationship has been the same for many years now. 5 years in September. I just can’t do this relationship any more. I want to be with the girl I love from the heart, not that I just love as a friend now.

The limo stopped, and it must be time to get out. I got out first, and I gave her my hand to help her out. We had a lot of pictures taken, and then a few interviews. All of a sudden the reports stopped, and out came a beautiful girl she was like an angel. She looked beautiful; when I saw some of the cameras flashing I knew who it was. It was Camilla. I looked at Vanessa, and she had daggers in her eyes. Like she wanted to kill her or something.

I walked up to here and Kara, and gave them a hug, I took a few pictures with them, and she looked so happy. Neither of them brought dates, which made me happy.

“ where’s Jesse?” I asked her, I was curious.

“ He’s working late at the studio.” She seemed a little upset by this.

“ oh right cool.” I am so happy. But I couldn’t show it because she was so upset.