Status: In Progress

Not Too Young for Love

Talking

Chapter 3

Zac’s View

“Zac its finished.” I heard Vanessa interrupt my thoughts.
“Oh ok.” I got up to join everyone else
Once we were all out of the theater we met up with Kenny congratulating him on how well he did the movie. Camilla was with him and said how fantastic we all were. Which put a smile on my face from what I’ve heard she’s a professional dancer at the age of 14 and teaching other people how to dance. I was amazed and I’ve also heard she’s the best dancer through out the UK.

After a couple of hours chatting getting to know her .She was amazing but a girl Vanessa wouldn't’t be able to stand because she is a little bit better then her and she is sweet, caring, beautiful. Everything a guy could want and a girl could wish to be.
“Right Camilla we better be off now.” said Tim he was a very nice guy.
“Ok. It was nice meeting you all.”
“yer you to.” every said in unison .
“we will text you or call you with the details about tomorrow either tonight
Or tomorrow early .”ash said before anyone else.
“ok bye guys .” giving everyone a hug .

When she gave me a hug it sent chills down my spine it was un real. It was boring since she left. I wasn't’t really interested in Nessa anymore not after she lied to me about the picture I’m disgusted with her to be honest. I think I’m falling for Camilla.

Camilla’s View

I said goodbye to everyone and gave them all a hug but what I thought was strange was that when I hugged Zac I go chills running up and down my spine . It was amazing I cant believe this could happen I'm falling for him and I can’t stop .My phone interrupted my thoughts.

From Zac:
Hey its boring without u here! Want to entertain me ? Zac xx

I felt joy I'm my stomach.

Reply:
Ha ha aw shame I cant be there to see it =[ how can I ? Camii xx

my phone bleeped again.

From Zac:
Hey u were entertaining and its something new havin a younger person to speak to. Erm I dunno u think Zac xx

Reply:
Erm how about u come back to mine and we could watch DVDs? u can ask everyone else round aswel. And plus we have enough rooms you can all stay over if you wish =] Camii xx

I was hoping that Zac could come on his own so I could get to know him a bit more.

From Zac :
They said they are all tired but I'm still coming =] give me your address and I will be there soon =] Zac xx

Reply:
12 Snowfield lane. Want me to make any popcorn or anything ? Camii xx

From Zac:
Ok. And sure also a load of candy please. Zac xx

While I was waiting for Zac I got out the popcorn put it in the microwave to heat up. Then went upstairs to put on some comfy clothes which was a tank top and sweats ,put my hair in to a pony tail ,and wiped my make up off. As I got down stairs I took the popcorn out the microwave and a load of candy bags and took them in to the lounge.

“ok sweetie I'm off to bed. Make sure Zac looks after you.”
“erm dad we live in one of the most protected houses on this road!”
“true but good night.”

Then as dad was upstairs on cue there was a knock in the door. I went to open the door and there was ……