Status: In Progress

Not Too Young for Love

Birthday Party.

Chapter 6

Zac’s Point of View

After saying good bye to Tim we made our way to the hotel where everyone will meet us .
We had a laugh about what happened last night , and talking about where she will live, which is only 3 minutes away so we will be very close to each other which will be great to hang out , go shopping, going to lunch, dates …… HOLD UP did I just say DATES !!!!! God I must seriously like this girl. Or I wouldn’t be saying all this stuff . Once we pulled up in the hotel I got out the car and ran round before she could open the door and opened it for her like a gentleman should .
“Thank you my kind sir” she said .
“No Problem.”
we walked up to hotel Ashley ran up to us and gave Camilla a hug and a kiss on the cheek me just ha hug. After talking for a couple of minutes I said “ shouldn’t we get up to the restaurant .”
Ashley forgot as usual because she was too busy gossiping . “ Oh yeah sorry , this way.”
We got in to the elevator all the way to the top floor where they rented a room just for Camilla to have a special lunch.

We walked in and there was everyone all round a big table . The seating plan was Camilla at one of the tops on here left Ashley, Monique, Olesya and on the right Me , Vanessa., and Corbin who joined us straight away when I told him about how hot she was. Also Lucas was at the other head of the table. Once she sat down she started crying ,which everyone expected and she said “ guys seriously you didn’t have to do this.”
“ we know we just wanted to! But there is more.” Monique said.
“OMG. Seriously guys you have done enough.”
“ Nahhh we wanted to give you something for your sweet sixteen.” She told her .
“ Here it is .”
“OMG it’s beautiful. Thank you guys.” She got up and have everyone a hug even Corbin but she asked if he put his way towards the present
It was a Tiffany bracelet http://www.tiffany.com/Shopping/Item.aspx?sku=GRP01887&mcat=148204&cid=287458&search_params=s+5-p+1-c+287458-r+101323351-x+-n+6-ri+-ni+0-t+ all diamonds and silver . She sat down at the table again and she said …

“well I'm having a sweet 16 party and I would love you all to come , I understand if you have anything else to do but I would love to see you there .”
“we would all love to come.”
“Thank you .”

We ate lunch and I took her home. Which I didn’t mind because I love spending time with this girl even more then my girlfriend right now. She was bugging me all afternoon when we were there .She puts on this little sweet innocent voice , which worked when she was 17 but now she’s nearly 19 its getting old and I'm getting sick of it. We pulled up and she thanked me for the past two days which were amazing.

Camilla’s Point Of View

“Thank you for everything its been amazing seriously amazing.” I was falling for him and falling for him hard I didn’t want to but I was.
“My pleasure see you tonight.”
“Yep bye.”

I walked in to the house which had my stylist, hair dresser ,make up artist and 5 of my best friends . Ciara , Bre, Rachel, Helen and Hannah. They were the best friends in the world before I got home schooled in about year 8 which I was 13 they have been there for me no matter what . They were there for me when my mum died . Unlike my boyfriend well ex-boyfriend.

“There you are sweetheart go and take a shower quickly. We have a lot to do.”
I did what I was told and I was out in less then 10 minutes. Which the time was about 2:40pm. And I have about holy crap over 3 hours left.

I ran downstairs to get my hair down I was having it like http://www.hairstylesdesign.com/gallery/fiche.php?id=448 This Dress but in pink http://www.chanel.com/fashion-live/8#8-cruise-2007-8-chanel-collection-look-56,2 I’m going to change in to this half way through or towards the end. http://www1.bloomingdales.com/catalog/product/index.ognc?ID=104187&CategoryID=5563&PageID=5557*1*24*-1*-1*2

It took about 2 and a half hours to do all my hair and make up so about 30 minutes left till the party.

Camilla’s point of view

We all got in to a white limo that was going to take us to the venue . When we got there was a huge white tent with Camilla’s Sweet 16 written all over it in pink. I got out the limo where everyone was inside but the 5 friends who were in the limo with me . We walked in and there was 100’s of people waiting for me.
I went up on stage to give a speech which was.
“Hey everyone thank you for coming tonight it means a lot to me. Everyone is a special guest but if anyone starts a fight you will be sent out of the party .As you all know I'm off to LA in a couple of days time so this will be the last time I will ever see you or maybe not who knows. So everyone enjoy and thank you again for helping me celebrate my birthday .”

After giving my speech I went down for a bit of dancing and saying thank you to people who were came . After a hour of having fun I saw Zac and everyone .
“hey guys .”
“hey”. they said in unison
“so how’s your birthday going “ asked Ashley
“its going great thank you.”
“ good good,, you look amazing by the way .”
“thank you . So do all of you . If you need anything then I will be around somewhere ha-ha .”
“ oh and there’s a special performance from me so don’t miss it.”
“ we wouldn’t miss it for the world .”

After an hour of dancing it was time to get ready. When I get back stage there was all my dancers ready for the performance. I was going to perform in my second dress and wasn’t going to change cause it would be nearly the end .Before I go on stage I heard my dad say “ thank you everyone for coming from me and Camilla even thought she’s said it already .Well anyway here she is singing like it or leave it.!”
There were cheers and applause's and chanting “Camilla, Camilla ,Camilla.”

Like it or Leave it (Aly&Aj)

You say you don't know me
You say you don't owe me
You say that you won't be happy waiting
You think that you're worth it
You think you deserve it
You want it all right now, your way

Together we're one
(there is no finish line)
Together we're one
(why don't you realize)
Together we're one
(I know that everything's gonna be fine, together)
Together we're one

One in a million
Don't be afraid
Don't say
It can't play out the way we want
It's gonna be brilliant
Like it or leave it I can't help but feel like
I'm one, one in a million
I'm worth all the crap that I'm putting you through
I'll be blunt, the honest truth is
Like it or love it or LEAVE IT
You decide, you decide
Don't waste my time

Sit back and unwind now
It's gonna be fine now
You can't justify your impatience

Together we're one
(there is no finish line)
Together we're one
(why don't you realize)
Together we're one
(I know that everything's gonna be fine, together)
Together we're one

One in a million
Don't be afraid
Don't say
It can't play out the way we want
It's gonna be brilliant
Like it or leave it I can't help but feel like
I'm one, one in a million
I'm worth all the crap that I'm putting you through
I'll be blunt, the honest truth is
Like it or love it or.. LEAVE IT

What was that line in that one movie?
When he looked at her like it would last forever
Said it to her face that he'd do whatever it took
To be her love but above all what he wanted most
Credits roll. Curtains close.
Then you whispered in my ear
Together we're one in a million (Don't be afraid)
Together we're one in a million (Don't be afraid)

Together we're one

One in a million
Don't be afraid
Don't say
It can't play out the way we want
It's gonna be brilliant
Like it or leave it I can't help but feel like
I'm one, one in a million
I'm worth all the crap that I'm putting you through
I'll be blunt, the honest truth is
Like it or love it or LEAVE IT

You decide, you decide
Don't waste my time
You decide, you decide
Leave it.

I spotted Zac in the crowds and kept looking him in the eyes thinking it was just him in the whole room, but Vanessa always ruined them. I’m getting sick of her I really am. She thinks she’s all that but she isn’t .