Status: In Progress

Not Too Young for Love

Why like him ?

Chapter 8

Zac’s Point Of View …..

We were cuddling up on my bed watching it and all I could think about was Camilla . I just want her to go out my head . But I couldn’t . I decided to text her .
From Zac:
Hey how are you ? Zac xxx

Reply:
Heyy ☺ im fine thank you how about you ? Camii xxx

From Zac:
I’m good , can I ask you something ? Zac xxx

Reply:
Sure anything. Camii xxx

From Zac:
Well I like this other girl but I dunno what to do ? Zac xxx

Reply :
All I can say is follow your heart . That will lead you to the places you want to be . Camii xxx

From Zac:
Thanks hun . You do know that you give great advice don’t you ?! Zac xxx

Reply:
No probs babe , so I have been told =] Camii xxx

She gave me butterflies when she called me babe. Even though I had Vanessa lying in my arms I couldn’t help to want Camilla there. For some reason I’ve fallen in love with her really quickly and I didn’t want to . Im stuck with it all. If a dump Vanessa she will get heart broken but if I don’t I wont be happy staying with her. I was wondering what she was doing so I sent her another couple of messages saying.

From Zac :
So what are you up to tonight? Zac xxx

Reply:
Erm nothing much just watching dvd’s all night . And eating ice-cream. You ? Camii xxx
From Zac :
Well watching a dvd with nessa and texting you =]. I wish I was there with you ;] Zac xxxx

Reply:
Oh do you now ;] well maybe you could come but sorry we are all in our pj’s . Camii xxx

From Zac :
Oooo sexy ;] I would love to be in your room ha-ha . Zac xxx

Reply:
Well you can tough luck . Camii xxx

From Zac:
Aww your mean ! well night im turning in LONG !!! Tomorrow LY xxx

Reply:
Ok LY2 xxx

I seriously want to be with her she’s fun and everything. She is just soooo different in a whole load of ways .

Camilla’s point of view

After texting him I went back to the girls and watched movies all night . But once I got to sleep all I thought about was him and I couldn’t stop it . I’ve never fallen in love so quickly its scaring me to be honest . Oh well tonight and tomorrow is just about me and the girls. I’m going to miss them SO much its scaring me .

“Camilla.” That’s all I could hear the next morning.
“Camilla wake up its time to go shopping .” shouted Ciara she’s the gobby one well apart from me.
“Ok… Ok im up .”
“ Good now breakfast is on the table . Get dressed and we can go and eat .”stated Bre
“ Ok Bre.” she’s the bossy one .

After I got dressed I went downstairs and saw a whole load of food cooked and set out like a big brunch . We always have them when ever we stay at each others house’s we have a brunch and then go out shopping .But I was happy they did it because it’s the last time we will ever get to do this again . Well we will be able to do it when I come and visit and when they do in la which they will be in about February.

Once we had finished we went in to London and went in to the most major stores there. Such as Versace , Guess , Harrods, most designers. It was great fun I bought a load of stuff for the girls to treat them and to say sorry im leaving them .I also bought a lot of stuff for myself . As in summer clothes, Fall clothes , winter clothes, just keeping up with the fashion . I hate being the Leader of fashion for teens . It means you can never go out in sweats and look horrible, you always have to be made up . It’s annoying to be honest.

The whole day was full of shopping , laughs , memories and being happy , but towards the end all I wished for was to stay in England with everyone I love , But no I have to move to LA which I don’t really want to do . In less then 3 days I will be on a plane to LA .. Im Scared .