Sequel: Till the End
Status: FINISHED.

A New Beginning

Party

Val's Point Of View

Today was Abby's birthday and she was turning eight years old. My gosh, these few weeks flashed by in a second and I absolutely cherished every minute of it. I felt terrible of myself because even though she's my daughter, I was the least of spending time with her. I was working my butt off these past few days to make more money from the guys clothing line and planning the perfect surprise birthday party for Abby. The guys along with Jayden, took her to Dunkin Donuts because she saw a commercial about it and wanted it for breakfast. It was all about Abby today, no exceptions.

Us girls were decorating the house with many things. Purple, blue, green, and black streamers were hanging everywhere. Black and white Death bat balloons were floating in all places. Basically it was a mixture of a fairy princess/Death princess kind of theme. Any minute though, the guys could return with the birthday girl. Luckily, Lacey was putting the finishing touches of frosting on the huge chocolate cake. Michelle and Leanna were in the back yard preparing a BBQ feast since the guys could eat for days. Finally Gena and I were blowing up the last set of balloons with the pumper.

"I really hope she loves this" I murmured.

"Of course she's going to love it Val, what little eight year old girl wouldn't?"

"How do you know she's going to love it? I'm a mother that doesn't even spend time with my own child"

"Oh hush Blondie, you have every right for being the amazing mother you are. You work very
hard in order to support your family. And no matter what, Abby loves you"

I took in a deep breath and tried to calm down. Gena was right, it took every ounce of energy in my body to show love for this little girl of mines. I guess from all this stress, it got me worrying to nonsense things. A sound of a car honk soon broke my thinking and realized that the guys and Abby were home. I yelled to the girls that their home and coming inside any second. We all scrambled around to clean up whatever scraps there were and gathered in the living room to hide and surprise her. Heavy footsteps and voices were clearly heard
outside and soon getting closer towards the door.

The doorknob soon opened and we jumped out and yelled "SURPRISE!!!"

The first thing that caught my attention was Abby, she first had wide eyes that could be the size of Texas and then fell down on her butt. I guess she was too surprised, she fell down. Matt chuckled and soon lift up Abby by her arms.

"Happy birthday baby!" I cooed, carrying her into my arms. She was slightly confused at first, but managed to get over it and a huge smile than appeared.

"Is this for me?" she asked, still surprised.

I smiled, "Of course, it's your birthday isn't it? Now what good is a birthday girl without a birthday party?"

She then started to clap her hands and cheered "PARTY! PARTY! PARTY!"

"WHERE'S THE CAKE?!" Jimmy screeched.

"Uncle Jimmy! You ate 11 yummy donuts!" Abby said.

Jimmy pouted, "But I want birthday cake Abby"

"No no cake, we party now!"

"If I'm not mistaken, I'd say she sounds exactly like Matt when he's drunk" Zacky commented.

We soon led the guys out back where the BBQ, pool and games were at. I really hope Abby loves this.

***


Abby's Point Of View

It was my turn to hit the piñata with Uncle Zacky's baseball bat. The piñata was a unicorn with Uncle Jimmy's face on it. It was really funny!

"Hit it hard Abby! I know you can do it!" Uncle Johnny cheered at me.

"Oh shut up short shit! You just wanted to see my face get pounded!" Uncle Jimmy said, then I saw Auntie Leanna hit him on the arm and said "Watch your language around the kids Jimmy!"

Auntie Michelle wrapped her pretty scarf around my eyes, then spun me and counted around three times. I was really dizzy and almost fell on my butt again, but then I remembered I had the heavy bat in my arms so I held onto it.

"Come on baby girl, hit the ugly unicorn!" Daddy said, I recognized his voice.

"Will you stop teasing the unicorn! It's gorgeous!" Uncle Jimmy said.

I giggled and tried with all my might to lift up the heavy bat. I swung once and didn't hit anything, aw man! I tried swinging again, and again I didn't hit anything.

"Go closer Abby! You're almost there!" Uncle Zacky said, but he sounded weird. Anyway, I went a bit closer and with all the power I thought I had, swing the heavy bat and did hit something!! Only it wasn't the piñata..

"OWWWWWWWWW!! OW OW OW OW OW!!!!!!" I took off the scarf and saw Uncle Brian on his knees laying on the ground holding his thingy to go potty.

"I BROKE UNCLE BRIAN!!" I yelled, wanting to cry.

Everyone started to laugh at Uncle Brian, but I didn't think it was funny. I've been a bad girl, a very bad girl. I broke Uncle Brian!

"Awe sweetie, don't cry" Auntie Lacey said, bending down and hugging me.

I sniffled, "B-but I b-broke Uncle B-brian"

"You didn't brake Uncle Brian, you just gave him a tiny booboo" Auntie Michelle said, helping
Uncle Brian up and making him sit on a chair. I walked over to Uncle Brian and started crying harder.

"Baby girl, don't cry. See, I'm fine" he said, trying to make me look at him. When I finally looked at him, I could see his face trying to smile but even I could tell that a booboo really hurt.

"I'm sorry Uncle Brian, I didn't mean to hit you. I was trying to hit Jimmy"

"HEY! Alright, who even suggested putting my face on a unicorn?!" Uncle Jimmy yelled.

"It's alright baby doll, it was an accident. Don't cry anymore, it's your birthday! Go ahead and have some fun, okay?"

"Okay" I said, feeling a bit better. I kissed his cheek and made my way to Jayden where he was eating a hamburger with french fries.

"Hi Jayden" I said, sitting next to him.

"Hey Abby, happy birthday!" he said then handed me a present.

"Is this for me?"

"Duh silly monkey, I gave it to you"

I opened the pretty red bow and ripped the blue paper. I then opened the box to find a ninja doll. It was so cool!

"A ninja?!" I said with a big smile.

"Yeah. I remembered you like ninja's better than pirates. So I asked my mommy to buy that for your birthday and she said it was a great idea"

I wrapped my arms around his neck and said millions of "Thank you". He laughed and said you're welcome. Then something surprising happened next, I felt something soft on my lips. Seeing Jayden's lips on mine made my face feel warm. After he was done, my cheeks were still warm.

"W-why'd you do that?" I asked, I don't know what's going on.

"I don't know. I see my Mommy and Daddy kiss all the time when they give each other things". I guess he was right. Daddy always kissed Mommy for everything she does for him.

"Well thank you.. Again"

Happy birthday to me..
♠ ♠ ♠
Here's an update :) Take it as a Thanksgiving gift for you lovely readers! But anyway, anyone has Facebook? Tumblr? Instagram? Message me & we can become best friends :D Aside from that, i'm kind of disappointed on not many people commenting. Thanks to those who did comment though..

peacebaby23
shortygirl
blglover4
Megan M
Synyster Vengeance

Subscribe.Comment.Enjoy!