I Got a Thing for Band Members

Wake Up Call

Early in the morning the next day, I woke up to this loud banging on my apartment door. I got out of bed and looked at Mikey who wasn't happy. I walked out of the bedroom and to the living room. William was still sleeping. Why can't I have so deep sleep?

"I'm coming."

I yelled as I made my way to the door. I opened it and saw Gabe leaning on the door frame.

"Did someone order a drive to the airport?"
"I have no idea what William did."
"Come on Sam. Cheer up. A plane ride to Las Vegas and then the tour of your life."
"Why the hell are you so happy? I thoughed you weren't a morning person."
"Well I am not, but with Red Bulls and Mars bars, you are as happy and hyper as am I. So these are the bags going into the car?"
"Yes, but before you take them down, wake William up. I'm gonna go and wake Mikey up and we'll see you down in five."
"Mikey?"
"My husband. You were at the wedding, I'm pretty sure you were."
"I might have. Were you wearing a white dress?"
"How did you know?"
"I know things."
"Amazing. Now move."

I walked to the bedroom and closed the door. And covered my ears. Mikey just looked at me weirdly.

"I think you should do the same."
"Why would I?"
"Well, when Gabe wakes William up, they usually start yelling, before they understand that there is no need for yelling."

I was right as usual and Mikey cover his ears in the speed of light.

A few seconds earlier, Gabe walked closer to William. He leaned over William and screamed in his ear.

"WAKE UP WILLIAM, YOU'RE LATE FOR SCHOOL YET AGAIN."
"STOP SCREAMING IN MY EAR. I'M UP."
"SHOW IT TO ME, I DON'T BELIEVE YOU."

William opened his eyes and saw Gabe smiling down on him.

"YOU ARE AN FUCKING ASS, YOU KNOW THAT GABE?"
"SAM WANTED ME TO WAKE YOU UP, SO I DID."
"WHY DO YOU ALWAYS WAKE ME UP LIKE THIS?"
"BECAUSE NONE OF THE OTHER METHODS WORK WITH YOU."
"AND WHY ARE WE ALWAYS SCREAMING?"
"I HAVE NO IDEA."

In the end they sat on the sofa and smiled. I walked out of my bedroom with Mikey's hand in mine.

"So guys, I think we should be going."

Mikey walked out of the apartment with his bag and then did Gabe with my bags and then William with his bags. I walked out of the apartment, giving it one last look before I'll be back in three months. I closed the door and walked down the stairs. Gabe was waiting infront of the car.

"My dear lady, why, you look lovely in this beautiful summer morning."
"Cut the crap, open the door."
"What ever you wish."

I smiled when I stepped into the car. Gabe knows how to make me smile with so litlle. Mikey was sitting with me on the backseat and I slept the way to the airport in his arms. When we get to the airport, I saw Sisky there.

"Sisky!"
"Sammypammy!"
"I actually hate that nickname."
"Wasn't my fault we played lifeguards."
"If I remember correctly it was your idea."
"No."
"Yeah it was, you wanted to see you-know-how in a bikini."
"I don't know what you are talking about."
"Are you blushing?"
"Have you hit your head?"
"I do it all the time."
"That says alot."
"I know, right?"
"Anyway, ready for good times?"
"I'm always ready."

We walked to the gate, where our private jet was waiting. The plane ride wasn't long. Well, I actually don't know how long it was, because I slept during it. Mikey woke me up with a kiss when we landed. We walked out of the plane and as soon as I saw Pete, I started running and jumped on him and gave him the biggest hug I could ever give someone.

"Pete, I've missed you."
"Sammy, I've missed you too."
"Two months have been too long."
"Tell me about it. So ready?"
"Not really."
"Why?"
"Well I don't like the people who I'm working for."
"You haven't even met them."
"Not the point."
"I'm sure you'll love them. Listen, I'm gonna take you to meet them. I see you have brought some extra luggage."
"What?"
"Mikey."
"Oh yeah."
"Doesn't he trust you?"
"He does, but this is our honeymoon we have never had."
"Oh. Cool."
"I know."
"So let's drive to the hotel, where you meet the guys."
"Is Ashlee touring with you guys?"
"No."
"Cool."
"Stop it."
"What?"
"I know what you are thinking."
"You know that I want a Big Mac?"
"You are not making any sense."
"I rarely do."
"True, oh so true."
"Let's ride."

The drove to the hotel wasn't long, but the elevator ride to the top floor seemed to last a lifetime. When we entered the hotel room where the bands were sitting, Mikey held my hand tighter than ever and could tell without looking at him that he was jealous. Jealous of who I have to ask?