Sequel: Seth's Birthday
Status: Complete :]

Forest Green

Debt

The next morning before I school I met my circle of friends at Dylan’s house, he lives across the street from the school so we hang out there every morning. So far it was just Dylan, Brandon, and Ryan which means we were still missing Sue. She’s the only girl in our group and we’d like to keep it that way.

“Ahem, I have some news,” Brandon eyes me and smiles widely. “It seems that Gabe is, in fact, bisexual.” He doesn’t need to say more for Dylan and Ryan to understand. While Dylan groaned in defeat Ryan shot up and started dancing around because he’s getting paid today, and because he isn’t the only bisexual in our group anymore. He tackled my sitting form and started squeezing me as hard as he can while planting a sloppy kiss on my lipsand I realized how much I’m not bisexual because it was just a kiss. I couldn’t even push him off of me because Ryan is built like a jock with wide shoulders and a very muscular frame.

The kiss only lasted for a second but when we pulled away there was quite a commotion. “What the hell is going on here?!” well Sue is finally here. When I turned my head to face her I saw someone I didn’t want to see. Seth.

“GABE’S BISEXUAL!” Ryan answered for me before I even opened my mouth. He was still suffocating me and it felt like I was going to die. Sue was cursing and fishing around in her Hello Kitty wallet for money while Seth was just standing there in an awkward fashion. “All of you bitches owe me money.”

“Ryan, get off…” was all I could mutter with the little air I was able to get. He rolled off of me and sat up with a grin that was identical to the one that Brandon wore yesterday while I sat up with my legs criss-crossed. “Take your money you doche,” and with that I threw a twenty at him with a scowl. Now I was broke. Sue and Dylan also paid their fees and everyone was sitting except for Seth who was still standing their looking as confused as ever. I decided to be brave and follow through with the plan I had formulated yesterday and act casually around him, even though I really didn’t want to.I wanted to snuggle him.

“They bet on my sexual orientation two years ago. Obviously Ryan and Brandon won.”

He just stared at me for a second, probably wondering why I was talking to him like he could understand English today, before saying, “What nice friends you have…” with a small smile that made my palms sweat. Yep, I really wish I was in denial right about now instead of being conscious of my thoughts towards him. They don’t seem to stop.

It didn’t help that Seth sat on me. Yep, he just walked right over and set himself down on my criss-crossed legs. He wouldn’t be doing this if he knew the thoughts this position gave me. He decided that it would be fun to sit right up against my chest making me lean so my hands were positioned behind my back. Oh the temptation.

“Seth, what are you doing?” I asked because, quite frankly, I really wanted to know.

“What I said I would do, I’m forcing myself upon you.”

“But I’m talking to you aren’t I?”

“A few full sentences doesn’t make up for yesterday’s silent treatment I hope you know.” Everyone else in our circle was just kind of staring at us. I don’t think Seth has been as bold with them as he is with me. It may or may not have made me feel good about myself.

Eventually a different conversation got started and Seth and I were out of the spot light for the time being. I didn’t participate much because I was having trouble focusing with the sexiest (there’s a new adjective for you) teddy bear on my lap. It’s insane how much I want him.
♠ ♠ ♠
Because you guys are so amazing and you gave me seven comments i decided to give you another update todayeven thought its short

SPECIAL THANKS TO-
xnicolexgoesxrawrx
REI REI
MiniMCR (x2) -She's the reason why there's character pictures now
Ultraviolet Light
Immortal Lover
reapervampire

some authors work hard just to have four comments and I got seven. you guys are the best :]

Now can i get some more AWESOME comments by tomorrow? because if I do you'll love the next update :] (check out the character page too) and subscribe! <3