Status: Story up for adoption, meaning I'm looking for a co-writer to take over since I no longer want to, please message me if you are interested!

New Neighbor

Payback

It took two weeks, but finally an opportunity rose for me to take my turn in the immature game Enrique started. I contemplated being the bigger person. But then I remember what fun it would be and chucked the mature choice out the window.

The sun was descending to the horizon when a glossy, red, convertible pulled into his drive way. A tall, leggy blonde stepped onto his drive way with her spiked heels. She looked around, flipping her feathered bangs off to one side. Enrique bounded out the front door and over to her, wrapping her into a huge hug, then kissing her quickly. Taking her hand he lead her into his house.

I watched all of this from my bedroom window, smiling. I grabbed a book I had picked up at the library that day when I heard about his date. 'How to be a drag queen 101', also a black woman's wig and a oversized mini dress.

A part of me said ruining his date might be a little much, but I decided to go for it. Hey he ruined the 'get together' for me, why shouldn't I return the favor?

I tried to keep from smirking as I walked up the steps to his porch, holding the items previously mentioned tightly to my chest. Taking a deep breath I grabbed the doorknob and swung the door open, skipping in casually.

"Hey babeh, just came to bring the things you requested for your show in that bar in- Oh am I interrupting something?" I acted surprised when I saw them on the couch, involved in a heavy make-out session. Enrique's jumped away from the girl and stared at me shocked in confused. The girl-who once I got a better look at her, had the face of a Barbie Doll-looked at me with her brows pulled together.

She looked in disgust at the book, where the title was obviously visible, then glanced back her Enrique. "What is she talking about? a show at a bar?"

I smiled at him, a look of understanding passed over his face, he figured it out. I bounced over to them and tossed the book on the couch next to barbie girl. Holding the dress up to him I acted like I was making sure it would fit. "I hope I picked the right size, wanna try it on just to make sure?"

"What the hell?" Squeaked barbie girl standing up quickly, placing her hands on her hips.

"No babe you don't understand, this is just my- "Ex girlfriend" I let the dress fall at his feet, and held out my hand for her to shake, which she didn't.

"What?!" She practically shrieked, turning to Enrique "You dated this-this...Little girl?!"

"Hey I'm not that little" I pretended to be offended "I'll be 13 in August!" Enrique's jaw fell slack in horror at what I was doing.

"Well this was all a big mistake, I'm leaving!" She marched out the front door, slamming it behind her. I watched after her then turned to Enrique who looked ready to murder me. I smirked and placed the long wig on his head.

"Pay back's a bitch ain't it?" With that I followed in barbie girl's foot steps and left.

Well that felt good...
♠ ♠ ♠
I really don't know what to say about this chapter, I wrote it quickly and poorly, sorry.
Please comment.
Thanks go to xkrisisitx!!! His. Southern. Liar.!!! ladyantebellum!!! Alison Wonderland!!! frearless;!!! and steviejazz!!!!