Status: Depends; hopefully active

Don't Go Away

XxX 5 XxX

[Somehow, I knew that Star was going to be the literal death of me. I could just tell.]

$=$=Star’s P.O.V.=$=$

I made the vomit spill from my mouth into the ceramic toilet bowl. My body hunched over as I started dry-heaving. It’s only been three days but I have been bed-ridden the entire time.

Bella, Alice, and Rose have all called and texted me, but I usually ignored their calls and just texted them. Alice, however, texted me the most. I had no idea why but the majority of the time, she seemed upset about something. I would ask her but she would always tell me that she couldn’t open the jar of peanut butter or her car was acting up.

I knew that she was lying.

àAlice’s P.O.V.ß

I shook my head. It was that vision again. The one that foretells my future and how Star was going to change it. It was a pretty sharp picture too and ONLY Edward knew about it because he can see EVERYTHING that goes on in my head.

Bella is a lucky bitch…

I sighed heavily before walking downstairs. The house was empty except for me and Emmet (but Emmet was out in the garage working on his Jeep) because everyone else went on a quick hunting trip.

I thought about going out there to tune up my Porsche but I decided to do it later. Right now, I just wanted to get rid of the pictures in my head.

“Emmett.” I spoke is name quickly, getting excited at from what I was going to say. “Do you want to meet Star?”

“Hellz to tha’ yeah!!!” He bellowed.

I smiled as I ran to the garage to leave.

*~*Star’s P.O.V.

I dragged my sorry butt back to bed. The mint taste from my toothpaste barely refreshed me. It actually made more nauseated than I already was.

Just as I laid down my aching body and pounding head, someone pounded on the door. I groaned angrily before sitting up quickly, sending my head spinning and making my vision tilt. I waited a moment for things to settle before I climb out of my bed and went to the door grumbling profanities under my breath.

I opened the door to reveal a gorgeous, body-built man standing in front of me with a dazzling smile. I stood, dumbfounded for a moment, until Alice stepped around the man. She smiled t me before confidently walking into Jamie’s house.

“You look like crap.” Alice commented, cheerily. “By the way, this is my brother, Emmett. Don’t worry, He’s just a big, blundering, teddy bear.”

I nodded before trudging back to the room that I was staying in. “Where’s Bella and Rose?” I avoided Jasper because I didn’t want more heart ache. “And why are you guys here?”

“They went for a short hike. And they left us all alone. Anyways, Emmett wanted to meet you!” Alice gave a laugh that seemed almost too harmonious to be true.

Alice made me go a little faster to my room and by the time we reach the plain area, I was almost out of breath. I turned to glare at her, noting that when she touched my arm, her hand seemed chillier than what I remembered, and noticed how her eyes were a darker gold than what I could remember.

However, I ignored it and just proceeded traveling to my bed.

“What’s up with you?” Emmett asked. “You Prego?”

My mouth dropped open when I heard that. Emmett was smiling nice and big when I turned to face him.

“Seriously? That was uncalled for. And, no, I just have a stomach virus and it’s making me snappy.” I smiled, nonetheless, knowing that I was going to like Emmett.

I climbed in beneath my covers and tried to snuggle deeper into the mattress. Suddenly I was pushed over, so Emmett could try and squeeze onto the bed with me. I watched as he situated himself with both his hands behind his head and one foot on the floor. Finally, Emmett sighed in content.

I, on the other hand, was pushed against the wall with an elbow in my face. I could feel the cold wall against my back. I had no covers and I was missing my plush animal. I scowled at Emmett before I sat up and leaned over him.

I ignored the spinning as I searched for my two plush animals. I instantly found the one but I had to look under the bed to find the other one.

I smiled before lying back down, facing the wall. I curled into a ball with my two stuffed animals under my arms.

“And you are how old?” Alice asked.

“I don’t judge you, so you shouldn’t judge me. Also, Emmett, my feet are cold, so will you please let me have some covers?” I asked before coughing.

Emmett got up and just put the cover back on himself before assuming his previous position. I turned around, pulling the covers over myself, and watched Alice come over and sit on Emmett’s stomach. I watched Emmett protest that she was ruining his rock hard abs.

“Emmett, will you go make open a can of chicken soup for me?” I asked after a while of listening to them two bantering.

“Yeah!” Emmett smiled.

Alice stood up to let Emmett leave.

“You’re not really sick with a stomach virus, are you?” Alice commented, looking at me.

“You haven’t really been frustrated with you car, have you?” I countered.

Alice didn’t answer me. As I waited for an answer, I noticed that she was holding her breath and squeezing her hands together.

Confident Alice seemed nervous about something.

“You don’t have to tell me anything.” I smiled but grimaced when I heard a loud profanity come from the kitchen .

Alice smiled apologetically to me . “I’ll go check on him. And, thank you, Star.”

I nodded watching Alice glide from my room.

As Alice left, I couldn’t help but wonder if things were becoming hard between her and Jasper. For a moment, I thought that me liking Jasper was becoming obvious, and I started to panic.

I didn’t want to be the reason behind their fighting.

I still could remember my dad and Jamie fighting because it concerned me. I could still clearly hear how heated Jamie’s voice was when she spat out my name. It made me feel queasy.

I thought of heading to the bathroom again but instead I just laid in bed, Hugging my stuffed animals to my chest. I stared at the ceiling but jumped when I heard the front door open.

“Star, I’m home.” Jamie called into the house.

Who cares…

“Oh, hi!” Jamie’s voice rang in surprise and I assumed that she saw Emmett and Alice.

Finally, I climbed out of bed and trudged to the kitchen. I saw Emmett standing over a pot, stirring, on the stove. Alice was cutting something up and Jamie was sitting at the bar.

I wandered over to Emmett and hovered over his shoulder. I was in high hopes that it would annoy him, like it would annoy my brother at home, but to my disappointment, it didn’t. I stepped aside so Alice could put what ever she was cutting up into the simmering brown stuff.

“Umm…” I raised my eyebrows in question.

Alice laughed. “Emmett spilled that canned stuff and it looked disgusting so we decided to put our mother-induced cooking skills to the test.”

I nodded and just went back to hovering over Emmett. I laid my head against Emmett’s burly arm and smiled at how cool it was against my burning forehead. However, Emmett moved away and so, in turn, I made little whiney noises and pouted up at him.

Emmett just laughed at me before enveloping me in a hug. I just leaned against his cold skin and instantly felt my body cool a few degrees.

Throughout this little scenario, I could feel Jamie’s eyes boring into me. It made me uncomfortable so I pulled away and headed to the living room to watch TV without another word.

~*~Jasper’s P.O.V.~*~

I clenched my jaw in frustration. A low growl escaped my throat but I continued forward. I couldn’t stop thinking about Star. Her scent and image still clouded my mind like a thick fog.

Edward had been staring at me every time I got in view. And every time I would tell him that I didn’t like this girl and I wasn’t going to.

But every time he would give me this look that made me want to punch his lights out.

Eventually I asked Bella to put a shield around me so Edward would stay safe. But still, I was worried that something was going to happen to Star or that she would freak out and leave.

I don’t know why but I couldn’t bear those thoughts.
♠ ♠ ♠
Filler.

Sorry it took me forever!!!

Tell me what you think.

BTW! Emmett is a putz, that's why he asked if she was prego!!!! hahaha =D

Thank you for subscribing!!!!