I'll Fix You Because You Fixed Me Too

15

*Open POV*

“Tut, tut, tut, that’s no way to greet a guest! You know why I’m here Charlie, you’ve been a very, very bad girl, haven’t you?” the owner of the voice stated in a patronising manner to her from behind the shadow of the door.

“Oh? And how did you come to this conclusion?” Charlie bit back, raising one eyebrow.

“Because, Charlie dearest,” he spat grabbing her jaw tightly in his hand and pulling her she could feel his hot breath in her ear “I watch you’re every move.” He whispered.

Charlie ripped her face out of his grasp and backed away from him until she felt the cold wall harshly hit her hands, a sign that she should move no further so she was not trapped against the hard surface.

“You’re not real,” she smirked at him “You’re in my head; you’re just an imaginary character from inside my mind.”

“Oh really? If I were really in you’re fucked up mind, could I do this?” he questioned before slapping her so fiercely her head bounce off the wall making her feel as if her skull were breaking apart.

“What do you want?” Charlie managed to stutter out, her head now pounding.

“To show you the error of you’re ways, to help you right the wrongs. Cleanse you of you’re sins. Although really that’s not my job, but hey, I’m a nice guy,” he winked at her.

This, thing, that Charlie saw, this man as we shall call him for lack of a better word, has been part of Charlie’s life since she was small, whenever she persisted on doing bad things, knowing they were wrong, and refusing to correct them, knowing she should, he would appear, manipulate her into doing the right thing, then vanish as quick as he came.

But never before had he laid a hand on her, never before had he actually touched her, or proved his existence, leading Charlie to believe he was a figment of her imagination, a figure her mind simply created to help ease her conscience.

Sensing Charlie’s confusion this “man” continued on to explain her wrong doings.

“You destroyed you’re husband Charlie, you put him down, hurt him, drove him to drink then kicked him out, refusing to let him see his children!” he roared.

Charlie shook her head in protest but as she opened her mouth to speak he began his attack again.

“And if that wasn’t enough you cheated on him with his best friend! Which leads me to the rest of you’re miss-doings! Using Frank, making him lie, leading him on, and sending him off to pick up the girl you know full well he has feelings for but will never be able to call his own! You, charlotte, are evil.” He spat at her

No!” she shouted at him.

Yes!” he hissed at her.

Charlie burst into tears, realising what she needed to do she nodded her head.

“I’ll, I’ll fix it, just, tell me how, please.” She begged

He smiled the wicked smile she’s seen grace his lips so many times before, a smile of victory.

Again, he had defeated her.
♠ ♠ ♠
comments?

xxxxxxx