I'll Fix You Because You Fixed Me Too

19

A tallish girl with long black hair and a stunning face open the door.

“Can I help you?” she asked sweetly.

“Erm, sorry, I think I have the wrong address, I’m looking for Gerard Way,” I told her.

“No you have the right number, I’ll just get him, would you like to come in?” She asked me.

“No thank you, I think its best I wait here.” I told her, not wanting to intrude.

“Ok, well, I’ll just get him for you, hold on a sec,” she said smiling at me before wandering off into the apartment.

*Gerard’s POV*

“Gee baby? There’s a girl at the door for you,” Lyn-z said, leading against the door frame.

“A girl? Like a teenie girl?” I questioned confused.

“No, like a woman girl,” she laughed.

“Oh,” I said confused.

“Cheating on me already huh?” Lyn-z joked.

“Oh of course,” I joked back, giving her a peck on the lips before walking towards the open door.

When I saw who it was I felt like I’d just been slapped in the face.

“What are you doing here,” I asked in shock.

“I wanted to…talk….to you,” she answered.

She looked hurt.

It’s probably because of Lyn-z….

Well, she fucking deserves to! After all the shit she’s put me through, she’s finally getting a taste of what it’s like!

“If it’s about divorce papers, I’ve already filed for them,” I snapped at her.

Ok, so that’s a lie, but that’s obviously why she’s here, to finalize everything, make it all official.

Right?

“Oh….well…no, that’s not what I came to talk about, I want to…to try to…” she trailed off, looking at the ground and biting her lip.

“To what Charlie? To make up? Get back with me? Play happy families again?” I spat at her.

“No, well yes, but not like that, I just, you know, hoped we could sort everything out,” she mumbled, a tear falling off her cheek.

“You really think I want to be all friendly with you? After everything you’ve done?! Not a chance Charlotte, anything that needs to be sorted out can be sorted out in court. Now get out of my life! I hate you and I never and I mean never want to see you again.” I stated harshly before slamming the door shut.

I walked back into the lounge room and flopped onto the couch.

Why did I have to be so harsh on her?!

Lyn-z came to see if everything was ok, I shrugged her off and said that I was just tired and wanted an early night before retreating to our bedroom.

Once there I broke down in tears.

I hate what’s happening.

I hate it.
♠ ♠ ♠
hey guys

im sorry 4 the lack of updates n the lack of contanuity, i'm back for a while now hopefully so no worries huh :)

this is the last installment in our little "charlie and gerard" thing, i wont tell u how it ends, but i will tell u u'll hate me!!!

anywho, i've noticed there's been lots of readers and no comments, whats up with that guys?

please try as i like the feedback, helps 2 no i'm not writing utter crap lol

much love xxxxxx