Status: Temporary hiatus but if you stick around long enough you may be surprised soon

The Summer House

Image

Madeline is struggling to keep her almost-career afloat. Finally admitting some defeat, she flies out from Los Angeles to her parent's lake house in Seattle for the summer in a desperate attempt to find some inspiration. However, the only thing there is nature and the lone house across the lake filled with strangers that seem keen on keeping to themselves. Little does she know that they will show her the joys and tragedies of life that her Los Angeles apartment has kept her sheltered from.

A Brendon Urie fic.

Complete and utter fiction. Any similarities to anything in this world or the next is purely coincidental, I assure you. Do not reproduce this story without my permission. I own plot and any unrecognizable characters. Any violation will result in alteration, dislocation, and relocation.
Enjoy.

xo

Follow and/or Tweet me on Twitter & Instagram! @itsalexamaria
I like hearing from you guys and if you need someone to talk to I'm here for you.

**Please keep in mind that 13 of these chapters were written 5 years ago. Rewrites are due soon but I hope you still enjoy it while it's in its original form.