Status: Finished.

Victims of Love

A Little Piece Of Heaven

“This is fucking amazing!” Johnny exclaimed from the crowd huddled around the computer screen.

“Jimmy,” Brooke smiled, turning towards him. “Where in the world did you come up with this in that crazy head of yours?”

A huge grin spread across his face. “You like?”

“We love it Jimmy, let’s track it!” Zacky answered.

“I’m in,” Matt said.

“Me too,” Brian added. Johnny and Zacky were obviously in too.

A few short hours later, the song was in production. Everyone was having a ton of fun taking a part and watching it be recorded. Brian would fuck up his guitar parts and Molly and Brooke would laugh hysterically. Zacky had been roped in to doing some deep vocals and was practicing around the corner, trying to get them right but having a bit of difficultly. Matt did the main vocals while Jimmy did the narration, and Johnny just slapped his bass.

Brooke, Blaire, and Molly were all lounging on the couches around the recording booth watching Jimmy and Matt go at it in there. Alexa was coming to join them in an hour since she had gotten off work. Courtney claimed to have a headache and was just chilling out at home. She said if she felt better, she’d come down.

“Can I hear it again?” Matt asked, pulling the headphone away from his ear for a minute. The producer nodded and hit the play button.

Conjuring her deepest fears. Come here ya fuckin’ bitch!

“Yeah!”

“Dude, we need to get some bottles breakin’ and shit!”

Brooke giggled to herself and rolled over on to her side. Molly gave Jimmy the thumbs up and closed her eyes. Blaire smiled at the two in the booth and continued to watch them.

Brian had come in to the room where the girls were laying and walked over to Brooke, mumbling something to her and the two looked over at Blaire. Brooke nodded and Brian gave her a quick kiss before leaving again.

Then Zacky returned from practicing and Brooke motioned for him to come over and she whispered to him as well. He looked at Blaire, then back at Brooke and nodded before going off to find Matt and Jimmy to tell him he was ready. Brooke grinned wildly at Blaire, making her worry about what was going on.

But just as Blaire was about to ask questions, the guys had returned.

“Hey babe,” Matt smiled, sitting down next to Blaire and putting his arm around her shoulder.

“Hey?” She replied, a little unsure of what was going on.

Seven pairs of eyes stared at Blaire and it was starting to freak her out. Maybe she was right about these people after all and that they were crazy murders. They probably brain washed Molly and Brooke so they wouldn’t tell anyone either.

“Hey Blaire,” Brooke sang, giving her the puppy dog eyes.

Blaire groaned. “What do you want Brooke?”

“It’s not me who wants something; it’s them.”

Blaire scanned her eyes around the room. What could they possibly want from her?

Brooke looked up at Zacky and nudged him with her arm. He took a step forward and turned around to stick his tongue out at her. She gave him her innocent look in return.

“There’s a part that we need you to do for us,” He explained. Blaire raised her brow at him. “You up for it?”

She turned and looked at Matt as if he held the answer to this magic question. He gave her no help what so ever. She sighed and faced the rest of the band.

“Alright.”

Before she even had the chance to ask what she had to do, Blaire was handed a sheet of paper with lyrics highlighted on them. She looked up from the sheet and back at the guys. “You want me to sing?”

Brook nodded. “I already sang on two songs. It’s your turn now.”

“Why can’t Molly do it?” Blaire asked, shooting a look at her.

“Because someone requested that you do it with them,” Brooke explained.

They requested her to sing with them? Oh there’s only one person who could possibly want that. Blaire turned her head only to be greeted with the bright eyes of her boyfriend.

“You are going to pay,” She muttered.

----

“Alright, I’m ready,” Blaire said after she had taken a deep breath and slowly let it out. Matt handed her a pair of head phones and took the other for himself, putting them on. She followed his actions and waited for direction.

Matt gave the signal to the producer as he held the lyrics out in front of him. Nervously, the paper shook in Blaire’s hands, praying to god that she didn’t mess them up.

I will suffer for so long.” He began to sing.
What will you do, not long enough.” She came back with, a little timidly.

To make it up to you.
I pray to God that you do.

I'll do whatever you want me to do.

She stared at Matt blankly. The lyrics were right in front of her, but the words just wouldn’t come out. The producer took notice and stopped the track, giving the singers a minute.

“I-I can’t,” She stuttered.

“You’re going great babe,” Matt reassured.

“I don’t think I should do this.”

“Blaire,” He spoke softly, reaching for her hand and holding it in his own. “You have a beautiful voice. I want you to do this with me.”

Her eyes locked on to his and she let out a heavy breath. “Okay.”

The producer started the track over again and they took it from the top.

I will suffer for so long.
What will you do, not long enough.

To make it up to you.
I pray to God that you do.

I'll do whatever you want me to do.” He looked right at her as he sang this, still holding on to her hand, giving it a little squeeze which was just enough to give her the confidence to continue.

Well then I’ll grant you one chance.

And if it's not enough,” He sang, trying not to smile at her.
If it’s not enough, If it’s not enough.”

If it's not enough.” His eyes locked on to hers.
Not enough.” Her eyes locked on to his.

Try again.”
Try again.

And again.
And again.

Over and over again,” They harmonized together.

The two got the thumbs up from everyone watching them. Blaire’s face turned a bright shade of red as she took off her headphones and took a bow. Matt stepped away from the mic and wrapped his girlfriend in a hug. Right now, her heart was pounding in her chest and he wasn’t making it any better.

“You were amazing,” He whispered, pressing a kiss to the side of her head, but she moved and he caught her lips with his. Her hands freed themselves of his grip and found their way around his neck, while he put his arms around her waist, pulling her even closer, if that was even possible.

They were currently lost in the moment, and the excitement of recording gave them a little extra kick.

The one thing they forgot was that everyone outside could talk to them with the little box.

“I feel like I’m watching a porno.”

Way to ruin the moment Mr. Baker. Way to ruin it.
♠ ♠ ♠
Blaire
Brooke
Molly

REV