Status: Finished.

Victims of Love

Confessions Of A Broken Heart

The door closed with a soft thud as Blaire leaned her back up against it.

“Why don’t we move away from here?” Matt suggested, obviously knowing the intentions of the others in the room they had just left.

“Are you trying to get me away from them so they can’t hear me scream for help?” She asked, raising her brow with a sly smile on her lips.

Matt chuckled softly. “Maybe that was my plan all along,” He came back with using the same tone as she did.

“Mathew Charles Sanders….”

“Come on Blaire,” He said nodding his head to the side, motioning for her to follow him. She did, knowing that after that brief little conversation, things were going to be alright after all.
-----

“I can’t hear them anymore!” Brooke whined, moving away from the door. Before, she was leaning up against it with her ear on the wooden surface, trying to hear what they were saying.

“Matt’s smart,” Brian commented, making his way to his girlfriend. His arms snaked around her waist, pulling her backwards in to his chest. “He knew you’d be trying to listen in.”

Brooke pouted. “Fucking bitch.”

----

Trying to stay away from the roadies and other stage hands that were helping break down the set up, Matt and Blaire found their way out of the building and to the parking lot. Luckily, they were far enough away that the fans couldn’t see them. Not that Matt didn’t want to see them or anything, just right now, all he wanted to hear was Blaire’s voice. Something that he missed while she was gone.

The coolness of the air hit Blaire, but it was comfortable. She actually enjoyed it. Looking off in to the distance, she could see the bright lights of the city around her. All the buildings were lit up and the evening was still young for some.

She stood away from the wall, folding her arms over her chest while he put his back against the bricks and watched her carefully.

Her body turned towards him and she looked straight in to those hazel eyes that she fell in love with. She drew in her breath and let it out, trying to piece together what she was going to say.

“I’m only going to say this once, so you better listen up.” He closed his eyes and nodded, waiting for her to continue on.

“I over reacted before you left for tour. It was just that you were acting like such an egotistical, and ignorant bastard, that I was really considering for us to break up. My past track record isn’t really the greatest, because apparently, I have a thing for lead singers in bands, but I thought maybe, just maybe, if I gave another singer another chance, he might prove everything I know wrong.”

She looked down at the ground and kicked a few imaginary rocks with her shoes. “You were such a fucking douche Matt.”

“I know…. I know. But Blaire ---“

She held up her finger, telling him to stop. “Wait. I’m not done with my little speech yet.”

He bowed his head down and shut his mouth, letting her finish what she started.

Her expression that she once held on her face, hardened in to a much angrier one, and for the first time in his life, Matt was scared of a girl.

“You are such a fucking asshole Matt, you really are. You care one minute, and the next you’re off being a fucking premadonna! I really don’t know how anyone puts up with you. Maybe it’s because you live in that huge house by yourself, but whatever the reason may be, you’re a jerk; Plain and simple.”

He watched as she vented all her anger out to him. It was becoming pretty clear that she was tired of his bull shit. Mentally, he cursed himself out for acting like that. He thought he had changed after his last girlfriend left him for the same reasons, but obviously, nothing changed between then and now.

Just as he thought she was going to curse him out again, her face softened, and she actually smiled. Then he noticed a glistening liquid running down her cheeks. He made her cry. He made her fucking cry and now he felt like a total asshole for doing that.

“Blaire…”

She gave him the finger again and he shut his mouth once more.

“You’re an egotistical, cocky, bitchy, mother fucker, but I love you,” She said, ignoring the tears that were falling down her face. “I love you Matt. I love you so much that it hurts.

As soon as he heard those words, he knew. He pushed himself off of the wall and stepped over to her with a huge smile on his face.

“I want to be with you. I love you so much,” She cried as he pulled her in to his chest. She wrapped her arms around his back while he put his around her shoulders, forcing her in to him. She buried her face in to his chest and continued to cry like a little baby.

Repeatedly he’d kiss the top of her head, rubbing her back and hugging her tighter, whispering that he loved her too and that all he wanted was her as well. This girl was everything to him, and to have her back right now was the cherry on the top.

When she calmed down a little more, Blaire picked her head up to meet his eyes with hers. He removed one of his hands from her back, rubbing his thumb against her cheek in a loving way to wipe away her tears.

“I’m sorry,” She whispered.

“I’m sorry too.”

“Forgive me?” She asked, with a pouting lip.

“I think the real question is: do you forgive me?”

She nodded her head vigorously, biting her lower lip.

“Then I forgive you too.”

A huge smile graced her lips as well is his and before she knew it, his lips were being pressed up against hers.
♠ ♠ ♠
Updating so my laptop doesn't fucking lose it! Jenna, you still need to do your journals though!

REV