Status: Finished.

Victims of Love

Beast And The Harlot

The next morning, Blaire woke up with sore legs. She knew better than to try and go at it all night, but then again, she also knew how good it felt and how badly she didn’t want to stop.

So instead of making an attempt to get out of bed, she pulled the duvet that Matt had thrown on her before he crawled in with her, over her shoulder and turned over, cuddling in to the inked chest of the man she made love with.

He groaned. “Blaire, you know if you keep moving around, I’m going to have to grab those handcuffs.”

She giggled at what he said in his sleep. Though the idea of handcuffs kind of turned her on. She was in to that sort of shit.

She pecked his chest where each of the stars were, hearing him mumble some more things.

“You like those handcuffs don’t you?”

She smiled. “Yes Matt, I do.”

His eyes shot wide open in and he looked at her in a state of panic. She was wrapped around his torso underneath the covers. If his mind wasn’t freaking out right now, he’d be loving this.

“I-I- “

“It’s okay, I like the handcuffs.”

He raised his brow, but his body was still tense under her. “Oh really now?”

She smiled and brought her face up to his, pecking his lips. “Yes.”

“Well maybe I’ll have to go dig some out of the closet,” He said before bringing her back up to meet her with a full kiss. He grabbed a hold of her waist and pulled her over on to his chest while he laid on his back, pinning her wrists to the bed on either side of him. “Like this.”

“Matt,” She laughed. He kept kissing at her jawline and bare collar bone. “Matt, I can’t do this again all day.”

He stopped, leaving a lingering kiss on her lips. “That’s not what you said last night.”

“I know what I said last night, but my body has proved otherwise,” She said motioning towards her barely strong legs that were tangled up with his.

“Did I break you?” He joked, holding tightly.

“Yeah,” She nodded. “I think you did.”

“How ‘bout I make it up to you and make you breakfast?”

“That sounds good.” She rolled off of him and curled up in the blankets. He climbed out of bed and grabbed a pair of boxers out from his dresser, slipping them on.

He walked over to the edge of her bed and leaned down to kiss her forehead. “I’ll come get you when it’s done.”

“Don’t burn the house down babe,” She grinned.

“Don’t have too much fun up here by yourself,” He retorted and walked out of the bed room.

While Matt was gone, Blaire decided to do some snooping. Not the dirty, evil, get you in trouble kind of snooping, but she was curious as to whether or not he really owned a pair of hand cuffs.

All she came up with though was a couple pieces of paper that had random words scribbled on them.

Sighing, disappointed with her findings, Blaire decided to make her way downstairs, but not without stealing a shirt to wear from his dresser and picking up her panties off of the floor.

She smiled when she saw Matt standing at the counter, mixing up batter in a bowl and humming a tune to himself. Blaire thought he looked adorable and that she didn’t want to ruin the moment, that was, until she saw the cans of whipped cream sitting on the counter next to him.

Instantly, she felt the need to be with him again. So very ninja and stealth like, she crawled in to the kitchen and stole one of the cans. Lucky for her, he was oblivious to it.

As she stood up, a pair of arms snaked around her waist. “You know, sneaking around in this house isn’t really a good idea,” He whispered in a seductive sounding voice, hitting the back of her neck with his hot breath.

She blushed, still facing away from him. “And what’s the punishment for sneaking around?”

He stopped and took a step back, but still holding on to her. “I thought you said your body couldn’t handle anymore?”

“Well maybe I lied.”

“So now you sneak around and lie.”

She turned in a tight circle in his arms, locking her eyes with his. “Yep.”

“And you have my shirt on.”

Blaire looked down. “Oh well wouldn’t ya know! I do.”

He leaned in close to her ear again. “You look incredibly sexy in it too,” He said, placing a soft kiss just right below her ear lobe, making her shudder. “But I prefer you with nothing on.”

Blaire smirked and pressed a kiss to his cheek. “That could be arranged.”

And with that being said, he hoisted her up on to the counter, disregarding the fact that he was making breakfast. That could wait until after.
♠ ♠ ♠
So for one, my cat is telling me it's time for me to sleep, which I think he is right. Avenged Sevenfold tomorrow. hell. fucking. yes!

I'll be sure to tell you allllllll about it!
I hope you enjoyed this chapter Jenna.
*wink wink*

REV