Status: Finished.

Victims of Love

Kiss A Girl

After another two rounds of drinks, Blaire was stopping herself from consuming anymore alcohol. Though she did love her drinks, she knew it was better not to get a DUI.

“I’m going to go outside for a minute, you wanna come?”

Matt nodded and followed her through the crowd of people, out the side door where most of the smokers went. She went a little further though, past all the smokers, and stood against the brick wall, breathing in the heavily salted scent of the sea.

“I love the water at night.”
“Yeah.”

He stood next to her while closed her eyes. He kept his open and looked at the beautiful woman standing next to him.

“Blaire?”
“Yeah?”

“Would it be wrong if I did something right now?”

“Depends on what you wanted to do,” She said opening her eyes and turning her head towards him. He didn’t say anything else, but put one hand around her waist, bringing her closer to him. She could feel his heartbeat through his chest when her palm fell flat against his chest.

It was beating fast, just like hers.

His other hand brushed against her cheek, falling right below her chin, tilting it upwards so that he could get even closer and let their lips finished the talking.

“Blaire?”
“Shadows?”

The couple broke away from each other in a rush upon hearing the clicking of heels from a female. They turned to face their friends like nothing had happened.

“What are you guys doing out back here?” Brian questioned, smothering the remains of his cigarette with the sole of his shoe.

“Just looking at the ocean,” Blaire replied.

“Then explain the lip locking,” Brooke said with her signature, ‘bitch please’ look.

Heat rushed up to Blaire’s cheeks when she felt Matt’s hand around her waist again, pulling her backwards, making her fall in to his chest. Brooke’s eyes went wide when she realized what was going on.

“That’s mystery man from the phone!?”

Matt’s brow furrowed. “Mystery man?”

“Oh my god! Blaire!” Brooke squealed.

Brian chuckled beside his girlfriend, slinging his arm around her shoulder. “Come on babe, let’s get back inside and let the new love birds be.”

“So Shadows,” Blaire smiled, turning around in his arms.

“Yes?”

“Why don’t we follow them back inside too?”

He chuckled lightly, placing a soft kiss on the side of her head before heading back inside. The whole time his arm was around her waist and she was feeling butterflies that she just couldn’t deny.
♠ ♠ ♠
Brooke

REV