Rejji And The Way Brothers!

What's For Lunch? Mikey? Attcked With Books? Meat?

Rejji’s POV!
Okay what the hell is wrong with me I keep looking up and seeing him and I get this iffy feeling in my tummy when I think about him, ah, I think I’ll just shake it off. I shrugged my shoulders and continued on with my work.

DING! DING!

The bell echoed through the class room, and the rest of the school yard for that matter. I picked up my books and said good-bye to Anthony and then proceeded out of the door. I don’t know what to do. We have an hour brake before lunch, think Rejji think. I walked up the stairs to the dorms. I tripped on my untied shoe laces and dropped my books. It was a long way down from where I was and they just seemed to fall.

“OUCH!” I heard come from near the bottom. I then heard foot steps running up the stairs. I tried to get up to run away but the fall hurt and I had no energy to stand. I felt a dark shadow cover me and then I was lifted to my feet.

“I only met you an hours ago and already you’re attacking me with books,” I heard a voice say as I turned around. It was Mikey and he was rubbing his head.

“Sorry,” I said trying to take my books off of him. He wouldn’t give them too me so I gave him a greasy.

“How about I carry them too your dorm for you so that you don’t attack anyone else with them along the way,” he said already half way up the stairs. I chased after him and when I finally caught up he was at the top of the stair case. Curse his long legs! I thought as I jumped on his back.

“What are you doing?” Tony said as he approached us.

“He stole my books,” I said reaching over his arms to try and get them.
“What are you talking about you attacked me with them,” he said stretching out his arms away from me. By that time everyone else from their group had arrived and laughing at the two of us.

“Seems you’re getting friendly with all the boys from our group,” Charlie said giving me a smart ass smile.

“What are you talking about?” Anthony asked everyone giving her a confused look.

“I’m talking about when she arrives she’s Gee’s Juliet,” she said pointing at a blushing Gerard. “Then she’s Anthony’s wrestling partner,” she said pointing to a blushing Anthony. “And now she’s riding our Mikey like a pony,” she said pointing at Mikey. Everyone cracked up laughing. She had a point it did seem a bit suspicious.

“And what am I chopped liver?” Tony asked. He had a point he was a boy, we think. I called him over with my finger; I was still on Mikey’s back. He lent in and everyone thought I was going to kiss him, when he puckered up his lips I blew in him face and buried my head into Mikey’s back.

Mikey’s POV!
Okay this had taken a turn for the worst, for Rejji the new girl, Charlie, Frankie and Chookie all thought her a huge flirt. In fact I think she’s more of a tom boy then anything. We all walked to her dorm where she opened her door a smidge and chucked her books in not caring where they landed.

“Rite oh,” she said.

“Giddy up my Mikey horsy,” she said smiling at me with her big blue eyes. I started walking I didn’t mind giving her a piggy back because unlike Chookie, she doesn’t kick my ribs. We walked to lunch and I let her down, she looked around at us unsure of what she was meant to do.

We didn’t no where she was from or why she had come here not even Anthony knew. We all sat down at the table and she followed suit sitting next to Tony and started talking to him. Some butlers came around and placed a silver try in front of us all. They then lifted the lids to them; we watched as the steam began to settle and took in the delicious smell of lunch.

Tony’s POV!

Yum lunch I thought as they lifted the lids and we watched as the steam settled in front of us. It was a roast lunch, roast beef with vegetables. I looked over to Rejji allocated next to me, her eyes where wide with a scared look in them.

“What ever is the matter?” I asked her leaning in front of her.

“Umm, how do I say this,” she started to say.

“Well, I'm a vegetarian,” she said looking up at me with her scared eyes.

“Oh,” I said trying to think of a plan.

“Would you like my veggies and ill have your meet?” I suggested.

“Well you can have my meat, but you can have your veggies too, I probably won’t finish this,” she said picking up the meat with my cutlery and putting it on my plate. She’s one of those people who won’t eat all because it’s put in front of them.

We all finished up our meals, and walked off into the yard for some fresh air.

Rejji’s POV!
Whoa look at the yard its huge, water fountains and gardens, there is even a huge maze. Wouldn’t mind exploring that over the weekend, we could all make a game of it, oh wait some of these people might be spending thanksgiving with their family’s.

“So who’s going home for thanksgiving?” I asked them as we stood around the water fountain.

“We are,” the girls replied together, it was like they where clones it scared me.

“I am,” Anthony said turning to look at me.

“Yeah me too,” Tony said kicking the ground with his foot.

“Are you going home?” Mikey asked.

“No I am not,” I replied looking down at my feet.

“Well never you mind you’ll have company me and Gee with look out for you,” he said I looked up and smiled.

“Why aren’t you going home?” Anthony asked.

“You’ll find out when you get home,” I replied walking around the water fountain running my hand through the water. Everyone looked at me with a judging look.
♠ ♠ ♠
okay this one was started at 12:30 pm last night and finished at 11 oclock this morning ... im a bit cranky cause i didnt get to sleep till three oclock then was awoken at seven thirty by my melisious father ... so it may be a bit iffy! btw i dont no when thanks-giving is because i dont actually celebrate it i dont even no why i used it for it just sounded ood i guess!