Rejji And The Way Brothers!

Perfectly Interupted!

Time elapse, Friday night!

Rejji's POV!

It's Friday night now and I have found my self getting to know Frankie, Charlie, Mikey, Chookie, Gee and Tony really well, and it is great to see Anthony again its been a while. Can’t believe I didn’t have the guts to tell him that my parents are dead, he's been my best mate and next door neighbor since we where infants.

"See you all on Tuesday night," I said giving them a hug each before they stepped into their cars and having their drivers drive them off.

I turned around and looked at Gerard and Mikey and gave them a cheesy smile.

"What?" they both hesitated to ask?

"Oh nothing," I replied starting to walk inside.

"Is that so?" Gerard asked following me.

"Yes it is," I said as I spun around and he ran into me, our lips almost touching.

Gerard’s POV!

She's up to something, I know that I have not known her that long but I feel like I really know her, she's so easy to get to know. She spun around and I walked straight into her, our lips almost touched oh how I wish that happened but I just apologized and looked at Mikey who was text-ing some one.

"So why are you boys not going home?" she asked opening her dorm room door.

"Our parents decided to go on a cruse this year, they haven’t been on one since before we where born," Mikey said as we followed her in. We sat down on her bed and she put a CD in her player and grabbed the remote. She jumped on the bed in-between myself and my brother and grinned at us. She pressed play and the Misfits came on and we both smiled at her. They where one of the coolest bands. Mikey stood up and looked through her what he thought to be small CD collection.

"You don't have many CD's do you?" I said looking at her.

"Oh yeah I no, would you like too see all of them, " she said jumping up off of the bed. We looked at her gob smacked amazed. She opened up her bottom draw and then the one on top of that. She ushered me off the bed and lifted the dooner cover off and there was boxes upon boxes under there amazing.

The three of us sat on her bed then we layed back listening to music, before we new it we had fallen too sleep and it was morning. Rejji had moved around in her sleep and her legs where now resting on my stomach and her head was on Mikey's.

Mikey's POV!

"Good morning sunshine," i said as she smiled up at me.

“Morning,” she replied giggling her head off. We both started laughing and then looked over to Gerard.

“Sorry, I sometimes move around a little when I sleep,” she said as we tried hard to stop laughing. All of a sudden the door burst open.

“ANTHONY!”
♠ ♠ ♠
okay so i was getting anoyed and cant think of much to put in this i dont want it too sound like everyone elses so yeah .... and i thought it would be best if i up date this so here it is sorry its short hopeingly next time it will be longer! ^_^ oh and please comment so i no whether you like it or not bats eye lashes