Rejji And The Way Brothers!

Shock, Horror, Missing!

“ANTHONY!”

Anthony’s POV!

I can’t believe she didn’t tell me.
I thought as I stormed up to her dorm. I burst threw the door.

“ANTHONY!” she said as she sat up from lying on top of Gerard and Mikey.
I stood there fire in my eyes, I clenched my fists.

“I can explain,” she said as she walked over to me.

“What do you have to explain,” I said in a rather sarcastic voice.
She opened the dorm door.

“Out side please?” she said walking out after me.

“I'm sorry,” she said rapping her arms around my shoulders.
All of a sudden my anger had gone away.

“But where such good mates, why didn’t you tell me?” I asked her hugging her back.

“I don’t want people to pity me,” she said letting go.
The next second standing at the opened door was Gee and Mikey.

“Are you guys okay?” they asked, I took one look at them and stormed away.
She chased after me but I reached my dorm and slammed the door locking it behind me.

I passed back and forth through my room, racking my brain for why.
People pitying her wasn’t a good enough reason, there had to be something else.

THUD! THUD!

“Go away,” I shouted at the person at the door.

“Get your ass out here,” I heard Gee shout out.

“Fuck you,” I replied, I wasn’t in the mood for any of this!

“Get your fuck en ass out here now, or we’ll brake the door down,” he shouted as he and Mikey thumped on the door.

I got up and opened the door, because when those boys are going to do something they usually do it. I swung the door open.

“What,” I said like a little two year old, gosh I'm so immature.

“Rejji’s gone missing,” Mikey said as he stared at me in disbelief.

Mikey’s POV!

“Hey gee, what do you think is going on with them two?” I asked my older brother as Rejji and Anthony left the room in a huff and puff.

We left it for a few minutes but then we got worried. We walked over too the door to see if they where okay.

They where standing there and Anthony seemed to have calmed down, but then he took one look at me and Gee and went off, Rejji chased after him but he slammed his door and locked it. She turned around and looked at us we took a step forwards but she just had a tear fall from her eye and she ran off.

We ran after her but she was no where too be found. We searched the hole school … nothing … she had disappeared. We ran to Anthony’s dorm.

THUD! THUD!

We bashed on the door.

“Go away,” we heard him shout.
Never! I thought as Gerard shouted at him to get his ass out here.

“Fuck you,” he replied. This now had Gee angry.

“Get your fuck en ass out here now or we’ll break the door down,” he screamed.

Yeah I thought; oh wait where this is,

‘WE’

Coming from, I stared at him for a minute and then the door swung open and Anthony was standing there pouting like a two year old. So mature, not!

“What,” the pouting boy said as he stood at the door.

“Rejji’s gone missing,” I blurted out.

Wow I couldn’t control my mouth it spoke on its own. Silence had fallen upon us, none of us said a word we all just stared at each other.

Rejji’s POV!

Sniffle

I can’t believe what has just happened. I thought as I turned around too see Gerard and Mikey take a step towards me, all I could do was run. I ran I just kept running and before I new it I was out of the school gates and half way down the street. I’ve found my self at a shopping complex, this place is weird.

I take a seat on a bench randomly located in the mall next to a pretty clean bin. I pulled out my MP3 player and put the head phones in my ears and then turned it on. I listened to the calming sound of Bullet for my Valentine pounding their sound.

Many old people stared at me as for they could hear my music as they walked by; I just shrugged it off and sat there. A few hours past and it started to get really late I lifted up my head and looked out the window of the automatic doors, it was dark pitch black. I stood up and then.
♠ ♠ ♠
Okay I suck at this and its taken a terrible turn for the worst so if anyone I mean anyone has any suggestions don’t hesitate to give me some ... I am not joking!