Status: This is the first story I have done in a while. I`m proud.

My Little David

The Truth Comes Out

Once we got home, I walked inside, David in my arms, with Mason and Kasey. My parents were there, and first think I thought was crap, guess they are meeting David.
“Why were there cops here and who are these people?” my dad asked.
“This is Kasey and Mason. Kasey is John`s cousin, her and his sister got raped by his dad. The cops were here because I took them from that house. Mason is my boyfriend, and the baby, that`s mine, it was to John,”
I told them, tears coming to my eyes, and Mason holding my hand. I walked to the living room to sit on the long brown couch, and everyone followed. My mom sat right next to me and embraced me. “Why didn`t you tell us any of this before?” she asked.
“I was afraid to.” I told her, honestly. Then told my dad who was giving Mason dirty looks, “Stop it.”
“No, Tay, John hurt you, and he is worried about me hurting you,” Mason told me, trying to not have me mad at my dad.
“Well,” I said meanly. “Mason is not going to hurt me, he has been here more then anyone else ever had, every single second of every single day. He is like a father to my son, and his world revolves around us basically. Even thinking of him hurting me brings my whole world down, and that`s not going to happen,”
Everyone was silent, and I was freaking, I felt so crazy at the moment. “And little Baby C, she is in custody, she is probably breaking down right now, that poor kid,” I basically screamed. I would of kept going too, but someone turned on the TV and it had said, “And he was arrested.”
On the screen there was a picture of John`s dad. That calmed me, I was glad that bastard was put away, and I could tell Kasey was too. I went over and hugged her so tight. Now, all I have to do is get Baby C back, or even with her mother, as long as she is safe. What I didn`t get is why we didn`t have to go through court after all, maybe he admitted.
Then my phone rang, Mason answered, “Yes she is here,” he answered handing me the phone.
“Hello, Taylor, this is Baby C`s caseworker, I would like to have a meeting with you, Kasey, and Baby C`s mom tomorrow at six,” She said as soon as the phone was to my ear.
“Okay, sounds good to me, but can I talk to her right now?”
“Just for a little,” She told me.
Our little conversation, turned into an hour and a half, boy did I love that little girl.