Status: Slowly being updated

I Promise That I Will See You Again

Oh My Gosh

I thought about what he was asking me and it was not until then that I realize that he was asking me out on a date and never in my life have I been on a date not even with Andy. Even though I was nervous about going on a date with Alex and I was scared that it was going to back fire since it was my first date, but it was not like Andy was in my life anymore so I went for it.

"Yeah, I would love to." I told Alex returning his smile back at him and the corner of my eye I could see Cory smirking at me as I agreed to go out with Alex.
I grabbed a pen from my tote bag and a napkin from the table and wrote my number for Alex so that he could call me later on. "Here, call me whenever, OK." I said handing him the napkin with my number on it.

"Aright I will hold you to it, Cutie." He said as he gave me a quick kiss on the cheek before walking away to get back to work so he could avoid being fired.

"I'm so proud of you Elena, so what do you say we get out of here and go to get so movies to watch for tonight?" Cory suggested.

"Yeah, Can I pick a movie too, Uncle Cory, please?" Riley asked happy as ever.

"Of course, now come on." Cory said smiling at the Riley who was so happy about picking out a movie that he got down from his seat and held Cory's hand and looked at me. "Hurry mommy I want to pick a movie, please."

I got up from my seat as Cory's was being dragged by Riley pulling on his hand leading us to the car that was outside in the parking lot. Once we were all in the car Cory drove to the movie rental place so that Riley could finally calm down since he seemed really hyper about picking a movie. Inside the store Riley now exchanged Cory's hand for mine while he raced his way to the action section of the rental store and pointed to a movie that was a cartoon action movie.

"I want this one, mommy." Riley said as he grabbed the movie off the self and hugged it close like he would a teddy bear well good thing it's not a living thing or else the poor thing would be able to breathe since Riley was hugging it so tight.

"OK, come on let's go find Cory, so we can go home." I told Riley as he followed me to were Cory was in the new movie section and with two different movies in his hand. I kind of wanted to know what he got, but knowing Cory it would either be a scary or an action movie.

We paid for the movie and went home to get ready for our little movie night and of course we were going to let Riley watch his first, so that he could fall right asleep. I told Riley that he had to take a bath before watching the movie without saying a word to anyone he raced into the bathroom and took a bath. Cory and I chuckled as he raced to the bathroom like he was in some sort of race that he had to win, out of no where my phone rings. I picked it up to see the caller id to see that it said unknown caller, I picked it up.

"Hello?"

"Hey, is this Elena, it's me Alex you know from the restaurant earlier today?" Asked that same husky voice from the restaurant.

"Yeah, this is see and I know who you are," I answered giving a small giggle.

"Sweet, well about that date, I thought that maybe we could go out tomorrow when Predators come out, is that OK with you?"

"Yeah it's OK with me,"

"OK well I guess I pick you up at seven tomorrow night?"

"OK, I see you then," I told him as I hung up the phone as I smiled at Cory who was trying to figure out who was calling.

"It was Alex and I am going to need you to be a babysitter tomorrow if that OK?"

"Of course, you do not even have to ask me that, Elena," Cory said with a tone.

Just then Riley rushed out the bathroom and slid in front of the TV sitting on his feet as he moved back and forth. "Can I watch now?" He asked waiting for an answer.

"Yep" I got the movie and popped it into the DVD player for him to watch.

"While he is watching the movie how about we go to look for an outfit for you to wear tomorrow?" Cory asked when the movie title was on the screen.
♠ ♠ ♠
Comment please or I won't update faster