Status: Slowly being updated

I Promise That I Will See You Again

Running away again only this time things may not be so bad

After the long plane ride back home I called Cory so that he could pick up me and the sleeping Riley that was sleeping in my arms. It was only about 15 minutes until Cory came to pick us up he help put the bags in the car as we drove home back to where I knew that I would feel a little at peace. When we got to the apartment building I carried Riley up the steps and went straight to the door to unlock it and sat the sleeping Riley in the bed while I went to go help Cory with my bags. Once we got the bags where in the apartment I invited Cory inside since I knew he wanted to know why I came home early instead of staying until the end of the week like planned.

"So why the sudden change in plans, Elena?" He asked wanting to make sure everything was ok with me.

"I had a talk with Andy about Riley and after I told him he did not say anything he just sat there, not saying anything," I said as my tear start to pour out like a waterfall as Cory held me as I tried to stop myself from crying.

"You do not need him, Elena I mean you did not need him since Riley was born so you do not need him now besides if you ever need help I am always here for you, you know that." Cory said trying his best to make me feel so much better about the whole thing.

I started to think about what Cory said and he was right I did not need Andy help all this time, so what was it going to matter if he did not want to be apart of Riley's life now, it was not going to help much. But at the same time my heart was telling me that this was wrong and that I did need Andy to be apart of Riley's life and that I left to quick for Andy to even tell me how he felt that I should just call him. I started crying even more as my mind began to tell me all these think confusing me, I decided that what I did not was the right thing to do and even if it was not I felt like it was. So why did not I feel at peace when I walked out on Andy not giving him the chance to speak about this whole thing? But at the same time if he really cared about anything or anyone would not he at least tried to stay in connect with me after high school?

I was starting to get a headache from all this thinking from this one thing that could of been avoided if I would not have told Andy in the first place. Soon my eye lid start to get heavy as I let myself going into a dreamless sleep where I could just forget about all this for just a few moments.

I woke up to see that I was in my room instead of in the living room on the couch where I had fell asleep last night, I got out of bed to check Riley to see that he was still sleeping peacefully as I walked into the kitchen to fix Riley some breakfast, looking at the clock that reminded me that we were three hours ahead of LA. After I cooked Riley some breakfast I decide to watch some TV to just try to forget about everything that happened in LA until my phone had to ring as the light flashed on my blackberry telling me that I had a text from someone. If was a text from Matt and Ashley I did not want to know what they said so I just deleted them all wanting to forget ever going back home and just live me life the way if was before I left to go to LA. Riley woke up walking in rubbing his eye from the sleep that he got and walked over the table and laid his head down probably still feeling a little tried from the jet lag. I got up to give Riley the warm breakfast that I had fix just a little while ago and then Cory came through the door since he had the spare key to the apartment.

"Good morning you two, So did you two want to go out later today when I get off work about three?" Cory asked as he smiled at the sleepy Riley who suddenly woke up from the smell of bacon.

"Yeah that would be ok I do not have nothing planned out so yeah that would be ok." I told him.
-X-
Later that day when Cory got off work he came to pick me and Riley up to go out to eat at a local restaurant in town. We went to a Olive Garden restaurant and was seated by one of the host that greeted us at the door. We looked at the menu trying to see what looked good on the menu once I had what I wanted I made sure I asked Riley what he wanted off the kids menu.

"Hello, my names Alex and I will be your server today. So are we ready to order or do we need more time?' Came a strong husky voice as I looked up at the waiter to see the most handsome guy that I have not seen in a while. He was very tall probably a little over six feet, with grey eyes and dark shaggy hair that came a little above his eyes.

Cory was the first to order then it was my turned and I order what Riley had said first than we went ahead with me order he wrote everything down and smiled as we walked away with the order. Later when the waiter came back with our drink Cory told the waiter that I was his sister and I was just blushing as the waiter looked at me smiling then he quickly winked at me. When we were done eating Cory asked for the check and then a few min later the waiter came back with the check. Once Cory paid for the meal the waiter came back to the table which I thought he was coming to clean up the table or something but what he did shocked me.

"Hey well I thought that since he is your brother that maybe we could go out sometime later this week maybe?" Alex asked me smiling, hoping that I would say yes.
♠ ♠ ♠
comment plezand let me know what you liked or didn't like about the story. And I will try my best to update this week since I will be going out of town.