Status: Slowly being updated

I Promise That I Will See You Again

The Answer is Yes

My smile was so big I was starting to think that if it was any bigger that I would hurt me face, but it didn't matter because Alex was asking me out again on a second date. I was happy that he wanted to go out again, so I call him to tell him that I would love the idea of us going on another date. After my talk with Alex I went to tell Cory the news and he was happy for me since I haven't really been dating since Riley was born.

"Mommy, can I have some milk, please?" Riley ask rubbing his eye from the sleep as he walked over to where me and Cory were talking.

I smile at him as I went to get him a cup of milk, he gladly took the milk and when he was finish he went to the bathroom. Then I remember that I had to take Riley to school tomorrow since it was going to be Monday, I bet Riley would be happy to see all his little friends back at school.

"Cory you don't mind baby sitting Riley tomorrow night do you?" I asked Cory as I went to sit on the couch.

"Nope, I don't mind I have nothing to do anyway," Cory told me smiling.

I was so happy to have a friend like Cory, he had to be one of the best friends that I ever had. Well I did have Matt and Ashley, but I don't think they would want to talk to me right after all I did kind of run away from them and didn't tell them.

How would you know their mad at you if you never tried to talk to them.

I sighed my head as I decide to listen to my sub-consciousness as I grab my phone out of my front pocket and text Matt and Ashley:

I'm so sorry for running away from you guys, but when I told Andy the news about Andy I guess I got freaked out and decided to go back home where I could get away from Andy. I hope you guess can forgive me.
- love Elena

I shut my phone and place it on the coffee table in front of the couch as Riley came back from the bathroom and sat next to me on the couch and laid his head on my lap.

"Elena, I will see you tomorrow I have to head off to work in a hour or so," Cory told me.

As he told me he walked out the door and closed it behind him. I turned the TV on as I ran my hand through Riley hair as he laid down.

"Can I watch cartoon, mommy?" Riley asked raising his head from my lap to look at me with his grey eyes.

I turned the TV to Nick to let him watch Fan boy and Chum chum. I got off the couch and grab my phone to see that it was had a new text message from both Ashley and Matt. I took a deep breathe before opening and reading both of the text messages.

Well I'm glad your OK, I just wish I could of said good-bye to you. I wish you didn't have to leave, so soon, but I understand. Make sure you call me when you have the time, OK?
-Ashley

I miss you and Riley I kind of mad I didn't get to say bye before you left, but I guess you had to do what you had to do, I guess. I miss you.
-Matt

I was happy knowing that they understood where I was coming from as I text Matt back.

I miss you, too. So how have you been?

After I finish text Matt I went to call Ashley since she wants me to call her, the phone rang for a awhile until it went to voice mail so I left a message telling her to call me back.

-X-
It was around nine o'clock when Alex came to pick me up for our second date, Cory had put in a movie that Riley was enjoying. I walked over and kiss Riley get night and thanking Cory once again for watching Riley before heading out the door with Alex. We got to the car and Alex open the door for me to get inside as he got in the driver seat as he turns the car one and starts to drive off to where our date was going to be.

"So, where are we going tonight?" I asked looking at all the building out the window as he drove.

"I was thinking that we could just go out to a restaurant down town, they have bands play live. It's really cool I'm sure you will enjoy it," Alex said to me.

After a long drive we finally arrive to a nice looking restaurant, we walk inside and sat at a table close to the stage. It was pretty cool place and it seem to be very popular as well as I look around to see the place almost full. The waiter to get our order and since I didn't know what I wanted I told Alex to just pick for me.

"Elena, I been wanting to ask you a question, but I don't want to be to forward specially since this is only out first date," Alex said to me looking around the room seeming at bit nervous.

"What is it? You can tell me," I said placing my hand on top of his in a gently manner.

"Well, I ..um.. was wonder if maybe you would be my girlfriend? But I understand if you don't I mean we did kind of just meet and I don't want to rush anything," Alex told me babbling.

I giggle at his nervous I thought it was kind of cute that he was nervous about asking me out, I thought about giving him an answer.

Don't do it, what if Andy comes back? After all it is a chance that Andy will come back, Riley is his kid and you never gave him the chance to answer you back home.

This time I wasn't going to listen to my sub-consciousness this time I was going to do what was best for me.

Are you sure you want to do that after what happen back home?

I was starting to understand why people hate their sub-consciousness so much, I wish it was a off button for it or something. Beside if Andy wanted me and Riley in his life then he would of call or something. It not my problem anymore, I have to move on with or without Andy.

"Of course I bee your girlfriend, Alex." Kissing Alex on the cheek stopping if from being so nervous.

Alex gave me the biggest smile when I told him that I want to be his girlfriend. The waiter came to give us our food, we continued to talk to one another about everything. I was happy that I was able to move on from Andy, once we were done with our meal Alex drove me home. We said our good-byes and I walked inside the house to see Cory and Riley both sleep on the couch. I took my shoes off at the door and walk over to put Riley in his bed. I place Riley on his bed pulling the cover over his sleeping body and walk back into the living room to place a cover over Cory. I went into my room and changed and hop in the bed thinking about all the things that happen tonight.

Your going to wish you never said yes, you never know Andy may surprise you.

I shook my head trying not to listen to my sub-consciousness as I drifted off to sleep not wanting to think about Andy, anymore.
♠ ♠ ♠
Thank you all for commenting. I will update after like eight comments atleast.
What Riley looks like except with brown hair

Elena's outfit