Status: Slowly being updated

I Promise That I Will See You Again

Andy meet my boyfriend

Seeing Andy walk out the door was heartbreaking and to know that the things that I told him were not the whole truth, it made my heart hurt when I saw that look on his face when I told him. I took a breathe trying to blink away the tears that were begging to be release, I sat down on the couch and I could no longer hold back the tears. Tears began to flow down my face like a waterfall and it felt like they weren't going to stop no matter what I was thinking of.
I woke up on the couch the next morning, remembering last night I quickly got up from the couch, and head toward the bathroom making sure that I took a shower not wanting my son to see me look like a wreck. I step out of the steamy shower feeling a little better and wrap the towel around my slim body as I speed walk into my room to get my clothes. After I had my clothes on I hear a knock on the door, I sigh as I answer the door, to see Alex at the door. I smile at him as he gave me a kiss on the cheek as I let him inside the as I shut the door behind him. I took a seat on the couch, he follow me seating next to me, I look at him in his eyes giving him a small smile.

"Riley, dad's is going to be coming to pick him up this afternoon," I told him, seating back in the couch with Alex around around my shoulder and head resting on his.

"That's good, I guess that mean we can spend the rest of the day alone together," he said to me, pecking me on the lips.

"Mommy, can I get ready to hangout with daddy?" I look over to see Riley staring at Alex with a weird look before looking at me.

"Yeah, what do you want for breakfast, Riley?" I ask getting up from Alex embrace walking over to him bending down to is level.

"Can I have cereal?" he told me, as I got up he pulled on my shirt letting me know he want to tell me something else. I once again got down to his level, he place the hair that in front of my ear and move it to the back of my ear so that he could tell me what he wanted. "Mommy, who is that man in the living room?"

I gave Riley a smile, "That's one of mommy's close friends," I answer him, placing a kiss on his forehead as he walk to his room to get ready.

I walk into the kitchen to get Riley favorite cereal, a bowl with a spoon, and some milk when Alex came up behind me wrapping his arms around my waist.

This feel kind of awkward, I never been in anyone else arms like this, but Andy's and that was back in high school. Well I better get use to it because Alex is my boyfriend not Andy, and I have to move on some way or another.

Flashing Alex a small smile I quickly place a kiss on his soft lips, before Riley could walk in to get his cereal. Riley came out, shortly after, with a huge grin on his face that look like it would hurt his little cheeks as he walk up to the counter top grabbing his cereal, and his bowl with the spoon. He place it on the table and turn back around to get the milk, he pick it up with ease seeing at it wasn't that much in the gallon of milk. Walking back to the table he got his cereal ready to eat, when he was eating his grin never went away. I could only thing of why he was so happy, but I knew one reason was for sure and that because he knew that he meet Andy last night and he was ready to hang out with his dad. Riley was almost through with his cereal.

knock,knock,knock!

I unwrap myself from Alex's arms walking to the door, placing my hand on the door knob, I could feel my heart rate speed up as I twisted the knob to open the door. I saw Andy behind the door it almost took my breathe away seeing him after what happen last night, I usher him inside follow by Riley jumping down from his seat to give Andy a hug. Andy wrap his long arms aroundmy our son, as he lift him up in the arm placing him on his hip as he place a kiss on his forehead. Riley giggle with laughter as Andy place him back on the ground, so that he could finish his breakfast. I walk over to were Alex was standing next to him as Riley finish his food.

"Alex, this is Riley's dad Andy, Andy, this is my boyfriend, Alex," I said to the both of them.

Alex wrap his arm around my waist, and the look on Andy's face broke my heart, his face was full of sadness and envy when he saw Alex arm around my waist. I look down not wanting to see this type of expression on Andy face, it was only going to make things worse.

"Okay, daddy I'm done," Riley said, slipping down from his seat as he walk over to Andy.

Andy smile down at Riley as he bent down to pick Riley up, "OK, buddy, tell mommy you'll see here later while we go have fun," Andy whisper in Riley ear, placing Riley on the ground as he walk over to me.

I pick Riley up as he look into my brown eye making me look at his blue eyes that look like Andy's as he move his head toward my ear. "Mommy, how come your not coming with me and daddy? I want you to come with me and daddy, please," Riley whisper in my ear.

"Not today, honey. I'll come with you and daddy tomorrow, how does that sound?" I ask Riley, as he look at me with eye full of hope.

He gave me a smile and nod his head at me, I gave him a smile back as I walk over to Andy placing Riley in his arms, "Take care of Riley, please Andy, he means everything to me."

Andy gave me a smile that I knew I could trust, with Riley in his arms he walk out the door shutting it behind them, as I felt a piece of myself walk out the door with him.
♠ ♠ ♠
comment and let me know what you all think. And thank you to the ones who did comment I really appreciate it.