Status: Slowly being updated

I Promise That I Will See You Again

Spending Father and Son time together

So this was her boyfriend, the one that has her heart and not me. Well, as long as she is happy with her, even though I don't have her anymore all I could do was wish her a happy life. No matter how much I still love her.

"Okay, daddy I'm done," Riley said, slipping down from his seat as he walk over to me.

I smile down at Riley as I bent down to pick him up, "OK, buddy, tell mommy you'll see here later while we go have fun," I told him whisper in Riley ear, placing him on the ground as he walk over to Elena.

Riley told Elena something in her ear and when Elena told him what she did, his face lit up as she walk over to me placing Riley in my arms, "Take care of Riley, please Andy, he means everything to me." She told me.

I gave her a smile as I nod my head at her as me and Riley were off to have some fun out in the city of Chicago. We got a cab when we got outside of the apartment building, "So where would you like to go, Riley?" I ask him, as we got inside the cab.

"Can we got to the park?" he ask me,with his eyes full of hope.

I nod my head at him, as I told the cab driver to take us to the park, it wasn't very long before we where at the park. I paid the cab driver as I held Riley in my arms, getting out of the cab to be welcome by the beauty of the park. Full of trees, wonderful variety of flowers, and full of people along with some of their pets.

"Daddy, can you push me on the swings, please?" Riley ask me, tapping me on my shoulder and point to a swing set in the park.

"Of course," I answer him, as I walk over to the swing set with him.

I place him on the swing, and told him to hold on tight, as I push him softly not wanting him to fall off the swing. He burst into giggles as I continue to push him on the swing, making him go a little higher, I was overwhelm with joy hearing him giggle and having fun. I have miss out on, so much in Riley's life, I just hope that even when I go back to LA that I will be able to talk Elena into moving back home, so that I can be with him more often. Riley was having so much fun on the swing, it amaze me how much he was having fun just swing back and forth on a swing, his face full of joy and laughter. I couldn't help, but to smile at my son. When her smile he look so much like Elena, when ever she would smile.

"Can we get some ice cream maybe, later?" Riley spoke to me, as he was swing.

I nod my head at him making him grin, knowing that I can't really say no to him. It been about fifteen minutes and Riley was still playing, when I got a text from Ashley Purdy (Bassist for B.V.B.).

hey, did you make it, yet?
-Ashley

I text him back saying.

Yeah, I made it here about yesterday. I got Riley with me now, we're at the park.
-Andy

I put my phone back in my pocket, so that I could make sure that I kept any eye on Riley, so he wont get hurt or anything. My phone went off, seeing that it was a text from Ashley again.

That's great, well I'll take to you later. Have fun!
-Ashley

I text him back saying I will, and look at the time on my phone to see it was about three o'clock, meaning we have been in the park for about two hours. I got up to go and find Riley, so we could go get that ice cream that he ask me about earlier today.

"You ready to go get some ice cream, kiddo?" I ask him.

"Yep, and I'm going to get vanilla with sparkles," Riley told me, with a big grin on his face.

We went to the ice cream shop that was near the park and order our ice cream. Riley was so happy with his ice cream as we got a cab to go back to the apartment since it was going on to three thirty, already. When we got to the apartment buildings we went up to Elena's apartment and knock on the door, and the door open up to Elena. Her face lit up seeing Riley next to me and pick him up, hugging him as he just giggle as his mom.

"Thank you, daddy. I had fun." Riley told me, turning to his mom," Can daddy stay with us for dinner, please mommy?"

Elena had a shock look on her face as did I, I guess we weren't expecting that Riley would say that.

"Um... I don't know, honey. Daddy can, but we have to ask him first. OK," Elena told Riley, as he just smile as her before turning to me.

"What do you say, daddy?"

"OK, I will," I answer Riley, chuckling at him.

Elena open the door wider and let me inside as she set Riley on the ground as he walk over to the TV to turn in on. I close the door behind me, following Elena to the kitchen and sitting in one of the seats.

"Elena, do you need help with anything?" I ask her, seeing her getting ready to cook.

"I think I got it, thanks for asking though," she said to me, giving me a small smile.

I sigh, as I got from my seat walking over to Riley to watch TV with him as Elena was working in the kitchen. After about an hour or so, Elena said the food was finally done and that everything was ready. Riley got up from his sit and pull me along with him to the bathroom, where we wash our hand before going back into the kitchen to be welcome by the wonderful taste of food that Elena made. The dinner went by quick and before we knew it Riley was already asleep in his bed, sleeping soundly. It was just Elena and me sitting on the couch talking about the past and other things.

"Andy, is it OK, that maybe you, me and Riley could just go spend time together as a family tomorrow?" Elena question, not looking at me, but the floor instead.

"Of course it is," I told her, I took a deep breath not knowing how this was going to go if I ask her, "Elena, I was thinking that if you move back to LA that maybe I could spend more time with Riley, and I'm not asking for you to give me an answer now. Just think about, at least, please?" I told her giving her a kiss on her temple before walking out the door to get a cab to go back to the hotel room.
♠ ♠ ♠
Please comment and let me know what you think about the story so far. The more you comment, the faster the update. After about two comments I will update.