Status: Slowly being updated

I Promise That I Will See You Again

Back Home, Finally!

I woke up to my alarm clock waking me up for the last time in Chicago, getting out of bed all I could think about was what it was going to be like when I go back to LA with Andy. Taking a shower and packing all my items from the bathroom and placing them in my suitcase as I walked over to Riley's room to get him ready. I didn't want to wake Riley from his slumber, so I carefully just change his clothes since he took a bath last night, when I was doe it was a knock on the door. I carefully step out of Riley's room to go answer the door to see that Andy was at the door smiling, I welcome him inside as well as reminding him to stay quiet because Riley was still sleep.

"So, are you ready to get out of Chicago and back home?" Andy whisper to me as he turn his attetion to me.

"Yeah, very. I woke up this morning ready to leave, so when is the plane?" I asked him, in the same volume as his voice.

"In about two hours," Andy answered me.

I nod my head, as I began to fix Riley some toast before he get up, after the toast was done it was like Riley knew that I had made something. He came in the kitchen, dragging his little feet across the floor still looking a little bit sleepy. As he took the plate from my hand follow by him taking a seat at the table to eat the toast. I flop down on the seat next to Andy, as he ask me if I was done packing and when I told him that we did he took Riley suitcase first, carrying it down stairs to place in the car. By the time he came back up to get my suitcase, Riley was done with his toast and putting his shoes on his feet, with a little help. I went to grab Riley's jacket along with mine, as we walked out the door to get inside Andy's car to take a ride to the airport to head back home. At the time we got to the airport we had about fifteen minutes until they board the plane, since the drive up here was long, we just talk to each other until it was time. When the PA came on telling us that it was time to board the plane, we got on with Riley having the window seat, since he was begging to seat there, and Andy and I seating next to each other with Andy on the outside. Half way through the six hour flight I began to feel myself become sleepy, without realizing it, my head rest on Andy's shoulder, quickly knowing that my head was on his shoulder I quickly sat up straight in my seat.

"Elena, you know if your tried then you can rest your head on my shoulder I don't mind," Andy sweetly told me as he lightly place his hand on my head to place it back on his shoulder.

I whisper a thank you before I went into a dreamless sleep, only to wake up to the pilot talking over the PA.

"Welcome everyone to LA, and thank you for flying with us today. We hope that you fly with us again."

Oh my God, we are actually here, in LA. MY home town the place where I grew up in and the same place Riley was made. Let's just hope that this doesn't bring back all those old feeling that I have for Andy.
♠ ♠ ♠
I'm so sorry it short, but I have been really busy.
I promise that the next one will be longer.
Update after two or three comments. And I'm soo it took to so long[/b[