Status: Slowly being updated

I Promise That I Will See You Again

Welcome back

Getting off the plane and walking out of the airport with Riley walking in between Andy and I, it was a breath of fresh air knowing that I was finally back home. Andy called for a cab that was going to drop us off at my parents house, since we wanted to pay them a surprise visit, after all no one really know that I was moving back to LA for good this time. The cab pull up in the drive way, as we got out Andy paid the driver as Riley race to the front door of the house, all I could do was laugh as I watch him have so much energy from knowing that he was going to see his grandparents. When we got to the door Riley was already knocking on the door, as he bounce happily waiting for the door to open, without another second to spare the door was open by my mom. Without a warning Riley attack his grandma in a hug, resulting in a smile to play across my moms face as she hug Riley back as well as look at me in disbelief.

"Hey, mom," I said giving a small wave following a smile.

The next thing I know I was wrap in a tight hug from my mom, when she pulled back she sent a smile over to Andy, who smiled back, she order us to come inside to be welcomed by my dad.

"Why don't you three go get wash up and take a nap, i know you all must be tried from you trip. Maybe, later if you three are up for it we could go out to eat later tonight," My dad suggested to us.

I nod my head toward my parent as I grab Riley hand ushering him up the step so that he could take a bath before he start to bother his grandparents. While Riley was in the bath tub, it was a knock on the door, turning around to see Andy standing there looking at me.

"Thanks again, Andy. For talking me into coming back home, I can't believe i didn't want to come back at first, but thankful you came back for me." I told him, hugging him in the friendly hug.

It felt so good to be in Andy's arm, his hugs were always the best, specially in high school when ever I had a crappy day they seem to disappear when ever Andy had his arm around me. I could feel myself enjoying his warm embrace, but like many thing that are good they don't last, Andy soon pulled away from the hug looking into my eye. Quickly looking away from him as soon as I heard a door open, turning around to see Riley already change and ready to go.

Riley walk over to where Andy and I was standing, "Can I go downstairs to see what grandma and grandpa are doing?"

Andy nod his head, Riley took that as a sign of approval as he made his way down the steps to be with his grandparents, leaving Andy and I alone.

"Well, I'm glad that I could talk you into coming back along with me, too. It's nice to know that this time you staying for good, I've miss you since high school," Andy told me walking out leaving me behind speechless.

It took awhile for the words that left Andy lip not to long ago to sink in, but I decide to let the thought go and just take a nap before our plans to go out.

I woken up by a small voice telling me to get up, so that we could all leave to go get food. My eyes open to see those blue eyes that belong to Riley, who was poking me until he saw my eyes open, I got up from the bed and follow Riley down the steps to meet everyone.

"Are you ready to go out to eat, sweetie?" My dad question me, seeing that I had just woken up from my nap as I rub the sleep from my eyes.

I nod my head in his direction, grabbing my coat that was on the coat hanger, as we all exit out the house and into the truck to go to some restaurant that my parent had already reserved. As we pull up into the parking of the restaurant I could tell that it was an Italian restaurant that my parents use to take me to when I was just about Riley's age, I could remember that I always got the spaghetti with the meatball every time. It made me smile just thinking about all the time that we came here, we all got out of the car walking into the small entrance of the restaurant, following my parent who had made reservations ahead of time. The host walk up to our table and sat down in the booth area, looking the menu over I felt a small hand tug on my shirt, trying to get my attention, resulting in me turning to the owner of the small hands.

"Mommy, can I get the pasta?" Riley ask, pointing to the picture on his kids meal menu.

"You sure can, sweetie," I reply back to him.

"And daddy can I get ice cream, maybe later after I eat?" Turning his attention to his dad trying so hard to give Andy a puppy face, hoping that he will give in.

It wasn't long before Andy crack and told that Riley could get ice cream later, after getting what he wanted Riley turn toward me and smile, knowing that he got his dad to agree with him. Once our waitress came to get our order, my parent began to question Andy on how he got me to change my mind into coming back home.

"Well, I have to admit that it wasn;t very easy, but we just had a talk about something and she finally gave in. Which I'm glad that she did, after all she does belong back home," he said as he wrap his arm around my shoulder in a hug.

I could tell that my parents was happy with Andy for a lot of reason, they always like Andy since high school, but since he did talk me into coming back I knew my parents were happy that I meet Andy. I smiled at Andy as I return his hug that he gave me, and following the hug was the waitress with our food. By the time we were all done with our food and Riley with his ice cream, Riley was fast asleep by the time we got home. Andy carried him into the house up to Riley's room placing him on the bed, I carefully change Riley into his pajamas not wanting to wake him from his slumber. Andy and I quietly slip out the door as we, ourselves, got ready to call it a night.

"Good night, Andy" I told him as I began to walk to my bedroom.

"Night, Elena," He replied back, as he wrap his arms around me in a hug and before we pulled apart he place a soft kiss on my forehead.
♠ ♠ ♠
I'm so sorry that it took so long to get this chapter out, school has been keeping me busy. I'm going to try to do my best to set aside a hour everyday to make sure that I can get these chapters out for you guys.
Please comment on the story at least two times before I will update! And I promise that I will try get done with the chapter as soon as possible!