Status: Slowly being updated

I Promise That I Will See You Again

What If...

Walking into my room, I got ready to go to bed thinking of all the thing that have happen to me over this week, it felt so surreal. With Andy being back in my life it was something that I never knew would happen, but I guess that's how life works, which for once I am very grateful for. As my head hit the pillow my body was a peace as it was introduce to a relaxing slumber.

Waking up the next morning I almost forgot that I was no longer in Chicago, but then thinking back it was something that I happy for doing. Getting out of my comfy bed I walk down the stairs to see everyone at the table eating breakfast, looking at the happy Riley, who was seating next to his dad and grandfather, was real heart warming. Walking over to the cabinet to get a mug for some coffee, I heard my mom telling me that I need to eat something and that I wouldn't be able to live with just coffee. Being the daughter that I am, I listen to her and got some breakfast. I really miss my mom cooking after all these years of not having seem like torture to me, when everyone was done with their plates my mother and I wash the dishes. In less than a few minute we were done, giving me freedom to get ready for the day that was waiting for me, after my routine to get ready my phone rang. Curious to who would be calling me so early in the day, I look at the phone's screen to see that the person calling me was Alex, I quickly flip it open to greet him.

"Hello," I answered.

"Hey, babe. I was just calling to make sure that you were OK," Alex informed me, sounding worried a little, and that when I realized that I didn't call him to let him know I had made it to LA.

"Yeah, I'm fine. I'm sorry that I didn't call you last to let you know that I was in LA, I thought you would have been sleep," I told him, trying to calm his worries.

"It's fine," he told me, taking a pause,"So how is Riley doing?"

"He's doing fine, Andy and I were just going to take him to see what LA was like," I told him, as a smile spread across my face.

"Really," sounding a little uneasy about the what i just told him, "Well please be careful, and just remember that I love you, OK?" He said to me.

"And I love you too, but I gotta go, so I'll call you later," Telling Alex that since I heard Andy calling my name so that we could leave.

"OK, babe," Alex told me as we both hung up the phone.

Placing my cell phone in my pocket, I grab my shoes and went downstairs to meet Andy and Riley, who were already to head out the door. Quickly I got my shoes on as I wen down to meet them at the door so that we could go out for the little tour we are going to give to Riley. Walking out into the city of LA was refreshing seeing all the palm tree and feeling the touch of the warm sun rays that was accompanied by a small breeze. We got inside my parents car, who let us barrow the car for today until we could go get Andy's tomorrow, making sure that everyone had their seat belt on Andy pulled out of the drive way onto the street of LA.

We showed Riley just about all of LA and some part where me and Andy use to hang out, in no time flat it was getting dark and Riley was asleep in his car seat.

"Looks like Riley already sleep, how about we call it a night?" I suggest to Andy who was driving around the city.

"I have a better idea, how about we drop Riley off while he's still sleep so that we can have time with one another and talk," He told me.

"OK, I guess that would be OK," I said to him, as I pulled out my phone calling my mom to see if she was OK with Andy's plan.

When we reach the house there was my mom ready to take Riley to his room where he could sleep in his bed, I carefully took Riley out of his seat trying hard no to wake him up. With him out of the car, I held him as he began to stir in his sleep quickly relaxing once again, I place him in my mom's warm embrace as she took him inside the house as I got back in the car with Andy. Once inside the car Andy drove to the other of town parking near a beach just as the sun was about to set on the horizon, getting out the car we went and took a walk along the shore.

"So, How are you and Alex doing? You know with you moving back and all," Andy asked me, as I look down to watch my feet sink into the sand with each step I took.

" I guess we're doing pretty good, I don't think that a long distance relationship can be that hard to deal with," I answer him, still looking down at my feet.

"Elena," Andy said in a low whisper, as he stop walking along side me making me turn stop as well.

For the first time since we got to the beach, my eyes were not longer on my feet but now gazing into Andy's amazing eyes," Don't you ever wonder what it would have been like if we didn't go out different ways after high school?" Andy ask, while looking into my eyes as if he was searching for something.

That was a question I use to ask myself a long time ago before Riley was born into this world, but I could never find the answer to it, even after all this time I'm still unsure about it.

"I really don't know Andy, I use to wonder the same thing, but I guess I never could answer the question. Even if we didn't go our different ways, I don't think it would have really change anything, yeah sure I probably would have stayed in LA, but at the same time no one know what could have happen if we didn't go our ways the ways we did." I told him in a soft voice, trying my best to avoid his eyes.

"Yeah, but I guess I always wondered what would have went different if you did stay here and not to Chicago, you know that was all i could think of when we both left after high school, was what if. I never stop thinking about what could have happen between us if we would have stayed together, I guess I can say I kind of regret not keeping in contact with you over the time after high school. I really missed you over these pass few years, but just know I'm still going be here for you when ever you need me, OK?" Andy, told me as he place a hand under my chin forcing me to look at him as much as I didn't want to.

I nodded, my head as our eyes search one another, we seem to get closer to one another by the second and before I knew it I could feel his breath on my lips as we slowly close the gap between us and as our lips touch it wasn't until then that it hit me.

I think I'm still in love with Andy Sixx.
♠ ♠ ♠
I'm sorry that it took a life time to get this chapter out, school has been keeping me busy lately.
Hope you enjoy this chapter, the next one will be way better, so make sure your rate and tell me what you think of the story so far.