Status: Slowly being updated

I Promise That I Will See You Again

Chapter 25

Andy POV~

Tonight was another amazing concert, the crowd was loud and excited to be there just as must as we were to preform. Now being finally done with meets and greets with the fans, I could feel the pressure of informing my band mates and friends about a current decision that I have been think about for quiet some time.

When everyone was in the living room area of the tour bus and their eyes focus on me, waiting for the news that I was ready to give them. Twirling my thumbs together and taking in a breath to prepare myself to speak before my friends.

"Andy, what's the news you wanted to tell us?"Ashley ask, breaking the silence.

"As you guys know, my relationship with Dawn is great even thought we do have a few ups and downs, I feel like I'm ready to settle down. With Riley getting older, I want to be in his life as well as his mother's life. I want us to be a true family," taking in another deep breath, "What I'm truly asking is if you all will give me your blessing to marry Dawn."

A chorus of 'yes' and 'of course' as I was tackle into a huge group hug by the group of people. The smile on my face was huge knowing that I not only had both my friends and family blessing to marry the woman that I love, and I could finally have a chance with being a whole family.

Once every one release me from the hug to sit back into their original seats in front of me, when one of my band mates ask when I was going to propose to Dawn. And to be honest I don't know, since we was on tour so I couldn't really find a way to propose properly.

"You do know that in about a day or two, we will be back home for a couple of days, before leaving,"

It was then that I realized that I could plan a surprise visit and even find a romantic way to propose to hopefully my future wife.
♠ ♠ ♠
I know it short, but I want to at least update before this weekend.