Status: Slowly being updated

I Promise That I Will See You Again

Is that Andy Sixx

I woke up to the wonderful, mouthwatering smell of bacon that filled my nose, and I slowly got up from my sleep and went into Riley’s room to see that he was still sleeping. I decide to leave him alone to sleep in for a while, I went downstairs to see that my mom was cooking breakfast likes old times when I was use to stay here. I smiled at my parent telling them morning, my dad smiled back at me asking how I slept.

“I slept really well last night, it good to be back home, I kind of missed it when I was in Chicago.”I answered him.

“That good, well I am glad that you came to visit us, so I am guessing that Riley is still sleep?”My dad said noticing that Riley was not with me when I came down.

“No sir, he still sleep I guess that car ride and the party kind of tried him out, but he should be getting up soon after all Riley does love bacon. So he going to be down here soon,” I said to my dad then turned toward my mom, ”Do you need help with anything?” I asked my mom since she was now down with all the bacon and starting to make eggs.

“No its ok sweetie just make sure that you go wake Riley up it almost breakfast time.” She said with a smile on her face.

Without another word I went back into Riley’s room to wake him up, when the door open I saw a very sleepy Riley in the doorway rubbing the sleep out of his eyes. He looked up at me sleepy and said morning. I greeted him back and told him that breakfast was ready. Riley nodded his head, and told me that he will be down in a second as he walked into the bathroom. I turned to head back to the dining room to make a plate for Riley for when he gets here, I made sure that I put bacon on his plate knowing it was something he loved. I was not long before I heard Riley little bare feet slap against the hard wood floor. I looked over at him to that he was more awake now then early. His smile grew as soon as his eye lied on the bacon that was on the plate that I had put on the table for him. I thought his cheeks were going be hurting from that big smile and as Riley rushed to sit down and welcomed the beacon into his tummy. His smile never left his face although my parent looked at him while they ate their breakfast as well.

“wow, grandma this bacon is really good it like a party in my tummy.” Riley said when he got up from his chair, that he kind of had a hard time with, and went over to my mom to give her a hug. I could tell that my mom was happy to see that someone other than I and dad enjoyed her cooking and hug Riley back as she thanked him.

When everyone was done I told mom that I was going to clean up, of course it took awhile since she can be stubborn at time, but she finally dropped it and agreed. I finished cleaning, and then walked into the living room to get Riley telling him that he can go pick his clothes out to wear today as I ran him some bath water. By the time his bath water was done he came back to me showing me what he picked out asking if it was ok. I looked over his outfit to see that he picked out a Pokemon shirt with squirtle T-shirt with a pair of blue jeans. I nodded my head in approval, he smiled at me proudly as he lied them on the bathroom counter. I ask him if he was going be ok, and of course being the kid that he is just said,” of course I am a big boy after all.” I laugh at his comment and told him that if he needs me to just yell since I was going to be in the next room. I walked into my room to pick out one of my tank top with a bear saying “does someone need a hug?” that was red and grabbed a pair of my black skinny jeans. I waited patiently for Riley to get done to make sure everything was ok, finally he was done and I told him to hang out with his grandpa while I got ready.

After I was done getting ready I got a text from Matt:

“Hey, do you want to hang out later tonight to go to a concert with me and Ashley, who by the way miss you so much LOL”

I replied to the text saying:

“Yeah, what time is it I do not wait to leave Riley by himself just yet with his grandparents just yet so I hope he will be sleeps when the concert starts.”

I put my phone on my bed stand as I walked down to where Riley and his grandpa was watching cartoon, well more like Riley was watching Pokemon and dad was reading a book. I went over to Riley and sat next to him watching the cartoon show along with him after all I did grow up on this TV show myself, wow I feel old. The show was over and I decide to get up to get something to drink until I remembered that Matt has not text me back yet so I went back to my room to get my cell. I grabbed my phone from the bed stand to see that the screen said three new texts. I opened the first text to see that it was from an unknown caller:

Hey Hun, I hope you do not mind but Matt gave me your # so I thought I would text you Oh by the way its Ashley LMAO

I replied to her text:

Hey what up? I have missed you and I hope I can hang out with you and Matt tonight, but I have to make sure that Riley sleep by the way he is my son ill fill you in later

I opened the next text to see if from Matt:

Yea I pretty sure Riley will be sleep it start at 11 Oh by the way I gave Ashley your #

I text Matt backing say that it was a great time since Riley is normally in the bed by 9. I opened the next text to see if was from Cory, who was checking me. I text back and went back to Riley to spend more time with him.

It was now about nine O'clock when there was knock on the door I looked the peep hole that was on the door to see that a very happy Ashley was at the door along with Matt at the door. I opened the door to me welcomed into a huge hug from Ashley; thankfully it did not take her long to figure out that she was hugging me a little too tight. I told them that they were going to have to be quiet since I just put Riley in the bed; they nodded while Ashley grabbed my arm dragging me into my room. Once in the room she softly shut the door and turned toward me.

“So you have a boy named Riley?” Ashley asked with a smile on her face.

I nodded my head tell her that she was right, it seemed like she was going saw something but she quickly closed her mouth only to open it again to remind us that we had to get ready for the concert tonight. Ashley looked through my clothes to find something for me to wear for tonight, I giggled at the fact that this reminded me of the night that me and Andy had much fun at that party before we all went our separate ways. She finally found something for me to wear and shoved into my hands and rushing to the bathroom. I took a shower and changed into the outfit to see that Ashley picked out a hell bunny black an’ white corset with dark ripped lined skinny jeans and rock and roll flats. Along with a twisted metal necklace to match with it the outfit, I walked out of the bathroom and into my room to be greeted by a very happy Ashley. I smiled at her as I grabbed one of my small purses before be once again dragged but this time it was in the living room where my parent were. I told my parent that I was going to be heading out with my friends and that I will be home before one. They said ok and I was out the door to the car going to the concert that Matt could not stop talking about.

When we got to the concert hall it looked like it was going me crowded by the looks of how many people showed up early and I mean we are early in fact a whole hour early and the parking lot is already half full. We walked up in the direction of the entrance and gave our tickets to the person at the door. The guy took the ticket and told us to have a great time; we smiled at him as Matt grabbed my right arm and Ashley the other heading for the front of the stage. When we got there it was almost full but lucky Matt was a buff guy and pushes our way through them all, I looked at my time on my cell to see that we had 30 minutnes before the concert to start. I guess those 30 minutnes went by fast because now the whole concert hall was packed like everyone, their mom, and their four cousins came to this one concert. Then my minded start to wonder what so great about this band that almost everyone in the whole freaking state wanted to see, well I guess I got my answer.

“Oh my God, The lead singer of this band is so hot I would love to have a kid by him. He is so drop dead hot, oh my God I cannot believe that we are really here.” Some blonde girl told her friend, but to me the seemed like twin I mean they were both in the same skimpy outfit except different colors, please like that was going make anything better.

“Hey groupies, it’s not all about the leader singer of this band is great for their music and it groupie whores like you who only want to get fuck by anyone in a band that misses the real point. It not about the hotness of the band but the music that why must people like a band you damn blonde slut how about you whore leave and left people who really enjoy music without you nasty mouths running.” Said a guy that was next to the group of girls he had brown hair king of cut emo style and spider bite on the right side of his lip. I took a mental note to make sure that I get to know him after the concert because that was amazing and he did have a point after all.

I turned back toward the stage to notice that the like faded and the only light that were not where point to the stage. Sudden all you hear was a guitar and drums, but that only lasted a second as the fan started to get happy and scream all over the place.

Alone at last, we can sit and fight

I've lost all faith in this blurring light

Stay right here we can change our plight!

Storming through this, despite what is right!
One final fight, for this tonight
(Whoa! )
With knives and pens, we have made our plight
Lay your heart down, the end's in sight
Conscience begs for you to do what's right
Everyday it's still the same dull knife!
Stab it through and justify your pride!
(lyrics from Black Veil Bride)

I heard the most beautiful voice that I have missed for the past four or five year since I have been away from my hometown. I looked up to see a guy about my age with black hair hangs on his eye swiped across his face with his grey eye surrounded in black eyeliner looking into the crowd of the screaming fans. His lip had snake bite as he sang the song that was also be screamed from the fans following along to his every word. When the guitar solo was being played I saw the grey eyed angel moshed on the stage enjoying the excitement from the crowd. Which of course made the groupie behind me scream almost making my ear pop and bleed, heck ,I wanted to punch them in their face for being so loud.
♠ ♠ ♠
comment