Status: Slowly being updated

I Promise That I Will See You Again

Please don't remember me

I rolled my eye as they continued to scream; I turned around and tried my best to enjoy the concert that was in front of me. The band played so many different songs and they all sounded amazing, Ashley was sing along to ever song that they played. I smiled at her as she started to jump around the place she was in rocking’ out to their music, I turned my eye and looked at the lead singer as put the microphone closer to his. The singer said that this song was going be the last song for tonight and that he had wrote this song for a very special someone that he was in love with during his high school life. This song was different was slower and softer than all the other song that the band has played tonight. The music started he began to sing,

I open my lungs dear,
I sing this song at funerals... No rush.
These lyrics heard a thousand times, just plush.
A baby boy you've held so tightly, this pain it visits almost nightly.
Missing hotel beds I feel your touch.
I will wait dear,
A patient of eternity, my crush.
A universal still, No rust.
No dust will ever grow in this frame,
One million years I will say your name.
I love you more than I can ever scream.
We booked our flight those years ago,
I said I love you as I left you.
Regrets still haunt my hollow head,
But I promised you I will see you again, again.
I sit here and smile dear,
I smile because I think of you and blush.
These bleeding hollow dials... This fuss.
A fuss is made of miles and travels when roadways are but stones and gravel.
A bleeding heart and conquer every crutch.
We booked our flight those years ago,
You said you loved me as you left me.
Regrets still haunt your saddened head but I promised you I will see you.
We booked our flight those years ago,
I said I loved you and I left you.
Regrets no longer in my head,
I promised you and now I am home again, again, again, again, again.
I'm home again.

The song brought a tear to my eyes as I hear the word coming out of his mouth and into my ear; I quickly wiped the tear that was trying to escape before anyone could see it. The singer bowed and thanks the fans for coming out tonight and said something about a meet and greet. Ashley and Matt walked up to me as we exited the place together, we were planed on going straight home until Ashley said that she wanted to see the guys. I quickly looked at the clock on my cell to see is was almost midnight, “Ashley we can only stay for a half hour I told the folks that I was going be home before one.” I said a she nodded her telling me that she heard me.

We walked to the meet and greet area where it was a line of fans that were waiting to meet the band that performed the wonderful music that we listen inside. We waited outside, it was pretty chilly out here so I out my jacket on that I had and zipped it up to keep the cold out. Ashley did not seem to mind the cold air as much as I did, but I guess that because she had been here for a long time so she is use to it. I looked over at Matt as he was texting someone when he looked over at me and smiled. I smiled back I looked ahead of us to see the guy that told those groupies off in front of us, then I remember that I said I was going to get to know him after the concert and I was. I walked in front of Matt and tapped the guy on the shoulder as he turned around to face me. As he turned to face me he played with his lip rings, and smiled at me, ”Hey.” I smiled back at him and greeted him as well, before of us both knew it we both became great friends and it was not until now that I realized that we were only one person away from meeting the band face to face. Damon, my new friend, gave his number and told him that we should hang out later we agreed with text one another later. I turned back around to see Ashley with a smirk on her face, and just nodded my head at her Matt just looked at Ashley and shook his head as well.

“Hey, Elena turn around, Hun.” I did as Matt said and turned around to see that it was now our turns to meet the band. I blushed, and walked up to the table that held the member of the band and pulled Ashley with me from behind Matt.

Ashley just laughed at me sudden nervousness, as she faced the drummer of the band named, Sandra, she smiled at the both of us but of course I was too, shy to speak, leaving Ashley to introduce us. We got further down the table and meet Sandra, Chris Hollywood, and Pan, now it was finally time to meet the lead singer Andy Sixx. We both stood in front of him as he had a puzzle look on his face as his eyes locked with mine, I guess Ashley noticed as well and introduced ourselves to him. Andy smiled, and I could have sworn I knew that smile from anywhere, but instead I just shrugged it off. He signed the poster that Ashley had, now with everyone signatures on it, I looked at my cell phone to see we had about 30 minutes before I need to go back home.

“Ashley, I have to get home now.” I told Ashley as I tapped on her shoulder to get her attention.

“Ok, Elena we just have to wait for Matt and we will leave.” She said turning toward me and smile. Out of the corner of my eye I saw Andy look at me as he heard my name; he looked like he was thinking about something really hard.

“Um.. Do I know you from somewhere, love?” Andy said as he looked me in the eye trying to see if he really knew me, I thought the same thing I mean this Andy kind of did remind me of my Andy, the father of Riley. Then it hit me that this guy standing before me was Andy, it all made sense now; his voice, his face, and his smile. This was the Andy that I meet in high school the one I had a crush on, and ended up being pregnant by. Before I could answer him I was dragged away by Ashley saying that it was late and that my folks were going kill us if we weren’t home.