Status: Slowly being updated

I Promise That I Will See You Again

So we meet again just like you promised

We raced to get home and lucky the cops weren’t out tonight to stop us from getting home as quickly as we could. Ashley parked the car in the driveway, as I slow got out the car and tip toed making my way toward the door as Matt shut the car door from behind me care no to slam it. I place the house key into the key hole to unlock the door and slow waving my crazy friends off telling them that they and could leave. I made my way into the house, and looked around, I let the breath that I was holding out as I saw that no one was awake and that I had made if safely home without anyone noticing. I went up the step quiet as a mouse and decide to pull my clothes off to change into my pajamas, once I was done I steep out of the bathroom and entered my bedroom where I was greeted by the comfy bed who kindly introduced me to sleep.

I woke up to Riley poking my tried body in the rid causing me slowly to get up as he looked at me smiling. “Mamma get up, grand mom said so,” he said as he tugged on my hand help me get out of the bed. I sighed as I got up and followed the happy early bird out the door to where my mom was waiting to greet me. I said morning and smiled hoping that they did not notice that I was out late last night; I walked Riley to a seat as my mom set a plate in front of him full of food. I walked over to the counter to fix myself some coffee to help energies my brain so it can wake my tried body up, it was time like this that reminded me so much of college when I had to stay up at night to write essays for class. My nose embraced the smell of the coffee as I lifted the hot cup full of caffeine to my lips to take a sip. I smiled happily as I started to wake up from just that sip of coffee, “Honey, do you want anything besides just coffee?” My mom said. I shook my head at her as I sat next to Riley as he ate his food in peace. My dad looked over at me and smirked. That smirk was not your normal smirk it was one of those I know you got home late smirks that he use to when I went to parties in high school. I gave him a small smile, Riley tugged on my shirt as he pointed to the plate that he just finish to show me that he was done eating. I got up with my coffee in hand and got Riley a bath ready. I picked Riley clothes out as he got into the tub and by the time he was done I got his clothes out and ironed them. I place the clothes on the counter for Riley to change into when he was ready. Before I knew it I finished my coffee and was now fully awake so once Riley got done I took a hot shower and went to where Riley was playing a game of Uno with mom. I sat next to him and helped him win the game, when he had only one card in his hand he jump up so fast and started to dance around the room. I laugh at his expression that I fell backward onto the floor laughing at him, he then came and sat back down and place his last card in the pile. Riley was so happy that he could not stay still for more than a second as he jump up and down from his spot. I smiled at him, until it was a knock on the door; I got up and answered the door to find that it was Ashley and Matt. I open the door inviting them inside the house, Riley came up to me and hide behind my leg as he saw the unfamiliar faces standing in front of me. I looked down at him, and dent down to pick him up and sat him on my hip. “Riley these are my friends Ashley and Matt. You remember Matt do not you?” I asked at he looked me at then to Matt and studied his face. Riley nodded his head and wave at Matt, who wave back, than to Ashley who smiled. “Riley would you like to go to the park?” Matt asked him. As if that was the magic words Riley slipped from my grip and walked over to Matt and made a gestured with his finger telling Matt to come down to his height. Matt did so, “Do they have swing at this park?” Riley asked. Matt told him that the park did and that we can go to the park right now if he wanted. With that Riley tugged on my shirt meaning that he really wanted to go to the park, so I got our shoe and headed out the door. We all arrived at the park and got out the car as Riley eye filled with joy as he spotted the swing from where he was. I walked Riley over to the swing and push him, as Matt, Ashley and I talked about last night. In the mist of talking about it I saw a familiar faces from last night, I looked harder to see if I could remember them. I gasped as I saw the face belong to the B.V.B. band from last night, I guess Matt and Ashley saw my looked and guided their eye in the same direction. Their eyes widen with shock as they swathe band member walk closer to us. My heart was beating fast at each step they took I turned to Matt, “Oh my God, what am I going to do?” I asked worried. I know I should not be worried, but I do not want Andy knowing of Riley yet at least not until I told him myself. Within seconds the members of B.V.B. were now here in front of us. Andy smiled at us as the rest of the band greeted us; we smiled and wave at them in return. I looked over at Riley to check to see if he was ok, only to see that he was now stopping the swing. My heart raced in more as Riley ran up to me and tugged my shirt. I pick Riley up; Riley scanned the members and stopped on Andy for a quick second only to bury his head into my shoulder to hide his face. I looked over at Andy to see him smile at me, “So we meet again Elena, right?” as he stuck his hand out for me to shake. I nodded my head at I put Riley's weight on my right arm so that I could shake Andy hand. “So what are you guys doing in the park,” Matt asked one member. “Nothing much just wanted to come here to think about my high school life before I became famous after all this is where we all grew up.” Chris said as he looked at Ashley. She saw that he was looking at her; she blushed and then turned to look at me. I smirked at her, I always remember that Ashley likes a guy name Chris in our old group of friends from high school. “So does anybody want to get something to eat I am hungry.”Chris said. I looked at my watch on my wrist to see that it was now four in the afternoon. We all agreed get something to eat; Riley got down from where he was as he slow got use to the member but made sure he stayed close to me. Riley took my index finger as we walked to a local diner. We entered the diner and was seated our waiter, got our drinks and just talked until our food came. But I decide to hardly saw anything; it felt weird to me to be sitting in the old diner here with my old friends who did recognize me. “You know I used to know a girl name Elena in High School,” Andy said looking at me,”You kind of favor her a little, so are you from around here?”

“Yeah it where I grew up before I moved to Chicago to go to college and decide to come back to visit my old friend and family.” I said looking down knowing that I gave him the information to solve the puzzle he was trying to figure out at the end of the concert last night.

The band member eyes widened as they finally found out that I was the Elena that they all use to hang with. Sandra was the first to speak,” Wow, Elena who look amazing? So how was college we all kind of lost touch after a few year, which I am sorry for by the way.”

“Thanks. College was long, but it was great since it was in Chicago I graduated college, thankfully.” I said give her a small smile.

“Wow, I am so proud of you Elena I cannot believe we missed it, I hate being on tour sometimes, you will missing everything.” Chris said.

I looked up at them and Andy was the only one, that still has not said anything, my eye looked to my right to see that Riley had finish his nuggets and was now working on his French fries. “So if you do not mind me asking Elena, but whose kid is that?” Chris stated, “He kind of favor you a lot in a way.”

“Um.. This is Riley,” at the sound of his name Riley head shot up and looked at me, trying to figure out why I said his name.
♠ ♠ ♠
comment