Status: Slowly being updated

I Promise That I Will See You Again

I finally told him everything so why dont I feel at peace

My mind was racing trying to find the right way to tell the guy that I left after high school that I had his child and I was to scared to tell him.

"Elena, what up? You know you can still tell me anything it's not like nothing really has changed between us right, I mean we have known each other since high school." Andy said putting his hand on my shoulder trying to comfort me.

"That just it Andy something did happen between us and that what I scared about." I told him, not wanting to look at him but instead looking at the floor so I could see his face.

"Elena what are you talking about?"

"Remember that night that we were all seniors and we had that really late party as a last like a goodbye party for all the seniors." I said turning my head toward him but still not looking at his eyes.

"Yea, but what does that have to do with anything?" He asked me, giving me a very confused look on his face as he waited for me to explain myself further.

"At that party we all go pretty fuck up to the point where we did not have control over ourselves any more and then you took me home and you stayed with me so that I would not be alone." I said as I felt my throat slightly tighten as tear began to fall from my eyes in fear of what Andy was going to react when I tell him about Riley.

I tried to speak but I could not from the pain of knowing that Andy would not take the news the way that I would want to knowing that when I tell him that everything that was between me and Andy would be crushed into a million of pieces never to be fixed. Andy pulled me closer to him while he was hugging me in the most caring way making me cry harder knowing it was all going to be over as soon as I tell him the news about Riley, I knew I had to tell him so it was now or later.

"Andy. . . . that kid you saw yesterday with me that you said look so much like me. . . . well Riley is my kid." I said trying to calm myself down so that I could tell him what I should of told him two or three year ago when I had the chance.

"Riley is the my son as well as the guy that I was in love with during high school who made it big and became this rock star that million of people love all over the country.

The guy who stayed with me after party to one that took me home not wanting to leave me alone." The tears began to fall harder that before to the point where I just need to get away from Andy so that I could collect myself together. "I have to go," I said quickly getting up ready to leave this house and go back home to the place where I should of stay where this whole thing could be avoided.

I ran out the door but I was stopped my someone grabbing my arm in their hand trying to get me from running. I refuse to be here any long then I needed to be I yanked my arm away from the person and ran away as far as my legs could carry me. My feet carried me to a park the place where we ran into Andy and the band when they keep asking about Riley. I shook my head trying to forget all about Andy and the bullshit of all the pain that I was going through right now and it was only one place where I could go to get away from this hell hole. I grabbed my jacket and call to make arrangements to get away before calling Matt to take me back to my folks house. I quickly dried my tears before Matt or my folk could see it when I got in the car Matt was going to ask me something but instead he closed his mouth and just drove off to the house. Once at the house I walked inside not wanting to talk to anyone so I just went into my room and got ready for the arrangement that I had made earlier today. The sooner I get out of this place the better everything will be, I spent all my time getting everything together it was late at night. I went to find Riley sleeping on the couch with the TV on. I carefully pick him up and place him on my bed as I got a paper and pen out to write to everyone that I was sorry for what I was going to do but it had to be done. I looked at the clock to see that it was about three in the morning I called a cab to come to pick me and Riley up so that we could go to a place where I knew I would be about to get away. When the cab got to the house I quickly put all my luggage into the trunk of the car and went quietly back in the house to get Riley who was still sleeping and carried him out of the cab.

"Mommy, where are we going?" A vert sleepy Riley asked me as we where getting closer to our destination.

"We're going back home, now go back to sleep." I told Riley as he took my advice without a second thought.
♠ ♠ ♠
comment and let me know what you all think of the story or if you have any idea about how Elena react was or how Andy going to try to get Elena back into his life go ahead and comment or messge.
Thanks for reading =)