Status: Done

Love Will Never Ever Let Us Fall Apart

It's All She Needs To Live

I smiled as I drove Beth to the house I had been looking at. It was a small one floor place with a pool and a finished basement. I knew she would hate a big house because she was used to living in apartments her whole life. I pulled up into the driveway and greeted the real estate agent I called on the way over.

"Hi Mr. O'Callaghan, how are you?" He greeted politely.

"I'm good, how are you?" I nodded.

"Fine. Now is this lovely lady Mrs. O'Callaghan?" He asked.

She will be if I ever find a damn ring that I like.

"No, I'm Beth McMahon," she said shaking his hand.

"Nice to meet you, Miss. Are we ready to take a tour?" He said.

We nodded and followed him inside. I took Beth's hand in mine and smiled at her.

"You'll love it. I promise," I whispered, kissing her hand.

She just grinned and we walked inside.

The living room was right inside the door. It was spacious and had a bay window and hardwood floors. She smiled and walked to the kitchen next.

The kitchen was big with a new stove and refrigerator. There was also a window above the sink that looked out on the backyard.

There were two bedrooms on the first floor and two bathrooms, one that was connected to the master bedroom. Then downstairs there was one bedroom and a bathroom.

Finally we looked at the backyard. It was big, fenced in, with an in-ground pool. There was also a patio with a roof overhead.

Beth turned to me and smiled.

"I love it," she said.

"Really? Do you want to buy it?" I asked excitedly.

"Absolutely! It's perfect," she exclaimed.

"I'm so glad you like it," I grinned.

We talked to the real estate agent and he told us to meet him at his office tomorrow to get some of the paperwork done. He said depending on our credit it could take about two weeks for everything to go through.

That was okay though because it would give us time to pack everything and buy whatever we needed.

I never thought that at 22 I would be buying a house, having twins, and hopefully getting married.
♠ ♠ ♠
This title is stupid. I might change it. Anyway, I'm baaaaaaack!! Beach was fun:) thanks for the comments!! This is a stupid filler chapter that I had to do. Sorry it was boring. Thank ya for reading! Comment and subscribe:)