Status: Done

Love Will Never Ever Let Us Fall Apart

What Are Friends For?

I read his text and curled back into the couch. I sat back and cried to myself.

First, he ignores my call and then he doesn't even have the decency to call me back.

I know I'm being a bitch, but it's just my way of mourning. I get very irritable when I'm grieving. When my dog died I flipped out on my dad for not re-filling the ice tray.

I'm pretty sure that this is worse though, but I wasn't being a bitch in the message. I told him I loved him!

Another sob escaped and I heard a knock on the door. I jumped up, thinking it was John and opened the door.

When I swung it open I realized that it wasn't John.

"Kennedy?"

"Yeah, uh I saw that you weren't at the rehearsal and I wondered if everything was okay. Where's John?" He asked, stepping inside.

"Um, he went to go get some things," I answered.

"At nine?"

"Um, no. We had a little fight and he left," I sighed.

"I'm sorry, Bee. Are you okay?" He asked placing a hand on my arm.

"I don't know, Kenny. Everything is just so hard now. One of the babies died and I know there's nothing I can do about it. I just wish that things were different," I hiccuped.

Kennedy wrapped his arms around me and whispered comforting words in my ear. He rubbed my back up and down.

"I'm sorry, Bee. I'm here for you, I'm always going to be here for you,"

My tears were slowing down and I pulled away from Kennedy's embrace.

He kept his arms around me and I looked into his eyes.

"Kenny," I whispered.

My eyes flickered down to his lips for a second and his flickered to mine. We both knew what was going to happen next.

He leaned in closer to me. He looked so adorable and nervous.

Our lips finally touched. His kiss felt so different from Johns. It was more gentle, but lacked excitement and spark.

Oh my god! I'm kissing Kennedy! John's best friend!

I pulled away and avoided eye contact.

"Kennedy, I'm sorry. That shouldn't have happened," I said releasing myself from his arms.

"No, I'm sorry Beth. You're Johns girl. Always have been, always will be. I'm stupid for thinking I could change that," he sighed.

"Kenny... How long have you...?" I asked.

"For awhile. I don't know," he told me.

"I'm sorry. I love John,"

"Well, at least I know now," he said. "God, I'm so embarrassed," he chuckled.

"It's okay, but I have to tell John," I said.

"Yeah, are you sure you don't want me to tell him?" He asked.

"Positive. If he breaks up with me, then I'm let down. If he breaks up the band then tons of fans are let down," I explained.

"He would never break up with you, Beth," Kennedy chuckled.

I just shook my head.

"You never know,"
♠ ♠ ♠
Hey there:) see? I told you it wasn't going to be that different. Comment and subscribe pretty please. Thanks for reading!! I would like lots of comments on this chapter, please.