Status: Done

Love Will Never Ever Let Us Fall Apart

You Amaze Me

"Oh my god! Yes! Yes! Yes!" I said throwing my arms around John's neck.

"Thank god. I love you Bee," he said burying his face in the crook of my neck.

"I love you, too!" I squealed.

"I'm sorry that I didn't do this in like a big restaurant or on stage or something," he said.

"I wouldn't have wanted it any other way," I told him sincerely.

He smiled and gave me a sweet kiss. Our lips moved together effortlessly. We pulled away gasping for air.

"What did I do to deserve you?" I asked him as I rested my forehead on his.

"You've been the greatest woman on the face of the Earth," he smiled. He placed his hands around my waist and leaned in for another quick kiss. "We're going to be a family,"

"I know, babe! We're going to have a house and a baby and we'll be married. You're the only person I would want to be doing this with," I said kissing the tip of his nose.

"Ditto," he grinned.

I pushed my lips forward onto his and jumped up, wrapping my legs around his waist. Even though I was four months pregnant he held me up without a struggle.

"You're. So. Beautiful," John said in between kisses.

I smiled into his kiss and ran my fingers through his already messy hair.

He walked us to the bedroom and laid me down on the bed.

He pulled away and I tugged his shirt over his head.

"Wait, are you sure this is okay?" He asked.

"Yes absolutely," I nodded.

"I won't hurt you?" He questioned nervously.

"No, it's fine," I promised. "C'mon, I want you,"

He smirked "Oh, you want me?"

"Yes John," I groaned.

He held himself on top of me and leaned down and blew into my ear.

"Tell me you want me," he whispered giving me shivers.

"John,"

"Tell me,"

"I want you so bad," I moaned.

"Good," he whispered in response.

We started shedding clothes and things got heated.

"Oh my god John. That was amazing," I panted.

"You're amazing,"
♠ ♠ ♠
Highly unrealistic situation if she just had surgery. But, it's a story! Okay so I actually have the next 6 chapters written and just to warn you, they're all really short. Thank you all for the sweet comments and thanks for reading! Comment and subscribe:)