Status: Done

Love Will Never Ever Let Us Fall Apart

His Love Still Burns For You

"Oh, you want me all by myself? That's good because I don't like being shared," she grinned seductively.

"I cannot believe I'm saying this, but we have to wait until tonight. I have another surprise for you," I told her.

"What is it?" She asked.

"Well sweetheart, if I told you it wouldn't be a surprise now would it?" I chuckled.

"But I wanna know," she whined, stomping her foot.

"Patience dear," I smirked. "Now go get ready,"

"What should I wear?" She asked.

"Hm, something nice but not too nice," I told her.

She sighed and nodded. She was about to walk out of the room when I tugged on her wrist, pulling her back gently.

"Happy birthday. I love you,"

"Thank you, I love you too," she smiled giving me a kiss on the cheek. "Ah!"

"What's wrong?" I questioned.

"Nothing, the baby just kicked," she grunted.

"Does it hurt?" I asked.

"No, it just startles me," she responded.

"Can...Can I feel?" I asked shyly.

She looked at me with a huge smile on her face.

"Of course you can," she said grabbing my hand and placing it on her stomach. She moved it around a little bit until it was on the right spot. "Wait,"

I held my hand there and suddenly I felt a jolt come from inside of her.

"Holy shit..." I whispered.

"I know. Isn't it awesome?" She grinned.

All I could do was nod. I was so amazed by what I felt.

"I have to go get ready now," she said as she stepped back from me. I pulled my hand away and let her go.
I walked into the living room where Rachael and Garrett where and as she got ready all I could think about was how lucky I am.

I'm in a successful band, I'm in love with a beautiful woman, we have a house, and a healthy baby. How much more could a guy want?

My thoughts were cut of by Beth waltzing into the living room in her new favorite maternity skirt, a black v-neck, and high heels.

"Is this good?" She asked turning around.

"Gorgeous," I smiled. I walked over to her and wrapped my arms around her and kissed her passionately. I ran my tongue over her lip and she let it in without hesitation.

We heard someone clear their throat behind us and saw Rachael and Garrett.

"Are you guys almost ready? We're gonna be late..." Garrett said awkwardly.

"Yeah. Let's go," I said lacing Bee's fingers with mine as we walked to our car while Garrett and Rach walked to theirs.

"Where are we going?" She asked.

"We're going to that place," I replied smartly.

"Oh that place? I love that place!" She said sarcastically.

I laughed and shook my head. She grinned in return and looked out the window.

"We're going to Phoenix?" She questioned as she saw the road signs.

"Yep," I nodded.

"Ugh, you're never going to tell me, are you?" She sighed.

"Nope," I smirked.

I drove for about another hour and we finally arrived.

"Is this the bar where they serve those hot wings that I love?" She asked as we pulled in.

"Yep. Happy birthday, love," I said kissing her cheek as I helped her out of the car.

"Oh thank you! Thank you! Thank you!" She exclaimed squeezing me. "This is the best birthday ever!"

"You're welcome babe," I said kissing the top of her head. We held hands on the walk inside.

We walked in and I saw everybody. I waved and led Beth over.

"Happy birthday Beth!" Everybody said.

"Thanks so much everybody! I can't believe you'd all do this for me," she smiled.

"It's nothing, Bee. We know you'd do it for us," Tim smiled.

"Yeah Beth. We love you and baby ohh!" Halvo exclaimed as he reached out to pat her stomach.

She laughed and gave everybody hugs.

"Oh hey guys! Thanks so much for the nursery. I love it," she said sincerely.

The guys told her 'no problem' and 'it was nothing'.

"Hey everybody, there's someone I want you to meet," Kennedy said from behind us.

Beth and I turned around to face him and the girl he was with.

"Guys this is Rebecca. Becca this is John," he said motioning to me "And Beth, the birthday girl,"

"It's nice to meet you guys. And happy birthday," she told Beth.

"Thanks! How long have you two been seeing each other?" Beth asked.

"About a week," Becca answered.

"Aw, sweet," Beth replied. "Well I'm starving, thanks for coming you two!"

"No problem," they responded.

We all got a table and took our seats.

"They're so in love," Beth whispered motioning to Kennedy and his new girlfriend.

"Yep. Looks like Kenny found his Bethy," I told her.

Throughout the whole party Beth was beaming. I saw her wince a few times and guessed that it was the baby kicking because afterwards she would have a small smile on her face.

"That was so much fun! I think I literally ate like forty hot wings!" She exclaimed on the car ride home.

"Yeah, I know," I chuckled.

"Oh.... John this was an amazing birthday, really. I don't know how to thank you," she said.

"You don't have to. Having you in my life is enough. But... Some extra time in bed wouldn't hurt," I smirked.

"Oh god John," she giggled, smacking my arm playfully.

"What? I'm just saying," I defended.

"You're such a guy," she said rolling her eyes.

"I think you mean man," I joked.

"Oh yeah. That's right," she replied sarcastically.

I laughed and we drove the rest of the way back home listening to Cobra Starship.

We walked through the door and Beth kicked her heels off and flopped down on the couch.

"Tired?" I asked.

She nodded and mumbled a quiet "mhmm,".

I took my jacket off and sat next to her. I leaned back onto the arm of the couch and she followed suit by positioning herself between my legs and leaning back onto my chest.

I ran my fingers through her hair gently and rested my head on top of hers.

"I love you,"

"I love you too Johno," she murmured tiredly.

I smiled and moved my hand down. I started tracing shapes on her stomach gently. She squirmed beneath my touch.

"That tickles," she giggled before relaxing a little bit.

I chuckled and kept doing it.

"I can't wait until we find out the sex," she spoke.

"What do you want?" I asked.

"I'd be happy with either, but I kinda want a girl," she replied. "What about you?"

"I don't know. A boy would be cool," I said.

"You just want someone to carry on your legacy," she smirked.

"And what's wrong with that?" I questioned.

"Nothing. I'm sure little John the sixth will do your name proud," she smiled, placing her hand on top of mine so that they were both resting on her stomach.

"If it's a girl she's gonna be pissed that you just called her John," I stated.

"True. What should we name her if she's a girl?" She asked.

"Hmm, I don't know. What do you think?"

"Well, you know how I love Jack's Mannequin?" She asked.

"Yeah, but Jack isn't a girl name..." I trailed off.

"I know that!" She giggled. "What about Delaney? Like Miss Delaney,"

"I love it," I nodded.

"Really? You don't think it's too weird?" She questioned.

"No, I think it's pretty," I replied.

We sat in silence for a moment before I spoke up.

"Hey, do you remember the first time I went to an ultrasound and I asked you what you thought the baby was?"

"Yes," she answered.

"Well?" I asked.

"Do you really want to know what I think? It might ruin the surprise," she told me.

"No, I really want to know!" I begged.

"Okay, I think it's a- ah!" She said holding her stomach. "I don't think he/she wants me to tell you,"

"Oh come on," I groaned.

"We only have to wait a couple more weeks. I think you'll live," she said giving me a quick kiss.

"Fine,"
♠ ♠ ♠
:) thanks for all the awesome comments! You guys are the best! I love the part where John feels the baby kicking. Adorable! Comment please! Thanks for reading!