Status: Done

Love Will Never Ever Let Us Fall Apart

I Love Your Name, Will You Take Mine?

"John, could you please bring me the bottle?" I asked from the nursery.

"Yeah, babe," he replied.

I tried to calm the crying baby in my arms, but it wasn't working.

"Shh daddy's getting your bottle," I said trying to quiet him.

"Here you go," John said handing me the bottle.

"Thank you," I said as I sat down on the rocking chair and started feeding him. I looked up and saw John leaning against the door frame with a huge grin.

"What?" I asked with a smile creeping onto my face.

"You're so cute," he replied.

I blushed and kept feeding him.

John walked into the room with the grin still on his face.

"I think you need a break sweetheart,"

"Do you want to feed him?" I asked.

"Sure, but that's not what I meant. Let's go out tonight," he suggested.

"John, I don't think I'm ready," I sighed.

"Please, baby? We haven't been out since before John was born," he pleaded.

"Well, who would watch him? I am not leaving him with a stranger," I warned.

"I already thought of that. Rachael and Garrett?"

I sighed in defeat.

"What time are we leaving?"

"Yes! Be ready by seven," he said leaving the room.

"Hey! I thought you were gonna feed him," I chuckled.

"Oh, right. Sorry," he said coming back into the room.

I laughed and handed him the baby and bottle. I gave him a kiss on the cheek and walked to the door before taking a look back.

I smiled at John holding the tiny child in his long lanky arms. The look he gave his son was a look I'd only seen him give one other person. Me.
I finally turned away and walked out of the nursery.

I showered and started to get ready. I was excited that John wanted to take me out so bad, but I was so nervous leaving the baby. I hadn't been away from him since he was born. I even kept the crib in our room for the first month. I never left him and I wanted to keep it that way for just a little bit longer.

"Are you almost ready, Bee?" John asked, poking his head into our bedroom.

"Yeah," I sighed as I buckled my strappy sandles.

"Babe, I know you don't want to leave him but you have to do it sometime. He'll be fine," John said walking over to me and giving me a kiss.

"I know. What's he doing right now?" I asked.

"He's in the bouncer," John told me.

"Okay, let's check on him before Rach and Gare get here," I suggested.

John nodded and we walked out to the living room. I saw my baby giggling happily in his bouncer and smiled.

"Hi sweetie!" I squealed as I picked him up. I rolled up his little t-shirt and blew bubbles on his belly.

I heard the door open and turned my head to see who it was.

"Look Johnny, it's aunt Rachael and uncle Garrett," I said resting him on my hip.

"Aww let me hold him!" Garrett begged. I laughed and shifted him into Garrett's arms.

"Okay, so he's had a bath, he was fed about an hour ago, and you should put him to bed by 8:30," I instructed. "Oh, and don't feed him anything solid, put him on his back to sleep, watch him when he's playing with the stuffed bear because it has little plastic pieces, the baby monitor is on the counter-,"

"Okay Bee. We'll call you if we need anything," Rachael chuckled, cutting me off.

"Okay," I sighed. "Bye sweetie. I love you," I said giving him a kiss.

"Bye mommy!" Garrett said in a baby voice while picking up his arm to make him wave.

John also gave him a kiss goodbye and pretended to eat his face, which little John loved.

We finally walked outside and I felt my heart thump.

I looked back at the house as we started to pull out of the driveway and John gave me a knowing look.

"He's going to be fine. You'll see him before you know it,"

"Yeah, I guess. Thanks John," I smiled.

"No problem, sweetheart," he replied.

"So, where are we going?" I asked.

"You'll see," he smiled. We drove around aimlessly for a little while and I had a feeling that John was yet again, up to something.

"Okay enough surprises, where are we really going?" I pleaded.

"Well if you must know, we're going to city hall," John said as he pulled up to the building.

"What? Why? Did I get another speeding ticket-"

"To get married. You said you didn't want to have a wedding, I figured we could elope," he told me.

"Tonight?" I asked.

"Yeah, unless you changed your mind and you want-"

"No! Let's do it!" I squealed as I unbuckled my seatbelt.

"Awesome," he grinned as he also got out of the car.

He took my hand and we walked inside both smiling.

After signing a million papers we were finally married.

"Congratulations, you are now Beth O'Callaghan," John grinned.

"Finally!" I squealed, jumping into his arms.

"You're my wife," John murmured before giving me a loving kiss. "I love you,"
♠ ♠ ♠
Okay, so I'm really on the fence about this ending so PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE tell me if you like the way this is going or if you don't. I take criticism realllllly well, I promise! Thank you so much:) Please comment!