Status: Done

Love Will Never Ever Let Us Fall Apart

My Darling, I Hunger For Your Touch

BZZZZZ

I heard my alarm go off.

7:30, bright and early.

I pulled myself out of bed and walked to the bathroom when I almost stepped on something.

I rubbed my eyes to see what it was.

I finally realized it was John. I bent down and started shaking him.

"John. Wake up, hon," I whispered.

"Mmm?" He groaned.

"Go sleep in my bed," I whispered getting up before walking quickly to the bathroom and emptying my stomach.

I felt my hair being pulled from my face and a large hand rubbing my back.

"Are you okay?" He asked groggily.

"Yeah, I need to shower," I replied.

He nodded, kissed my forehead and walked out.

I stripped down and got into the shower letting the hot water soothe my stomach.

I got out of the shower, wrapped my towel around my body and walked back into my room to find John sleeping soundly on my bed.

I smiled and started to put my make-up on. As soon as I was done I got dressed and dried my hair.

I was about to leave my room when I heard John speak up.

"Where are you going?" He asked.

"I'm dogsitting for Max. I have to go walk Spike," I told him.

"Wait. I'm coming with you," he said getting out of bed.

"You don't have to, John. You can stay here and sleep," I insisted.

"No, I'm going with you. Spike is huge, you shouldn't be walking him by yourself," he said throwing on the shirt he was wearing yesterday.

I smiled a little. Knowing that John was worried about me was nice.

"Okay. I'm gonna get something to eat," I said walking to the kitchen.

I grabbed two bananas and a pack of Pop-Tarts and starting eating. I took a big drink of milk straight from the carton as John walked out.

"Dammit Bee, you still do that?" He laughed.

I nodded and smiled.

"You haven't changed a bit," he chuckled.

"You have," I said quietly.

"What?" He asked looking hurt.

"In a good way, silly," I smiled.

"Oh," he said. "Thanks, Bethy,"

"You're welcome, now we have to go. Spike has been alone all night," I said grabbing my phone off the coffee table and walking out the door with John following close behind.

We arrived at Max's house and I opened the door slowly. Soon enough the great dane came running up to greet me. He jumped up, putting his paws on my shoulders and licking my face.

"Spike, down," I giggled trying to pull my face away.

Spike got off of me and went to greet John the same way, but couldn't because he was too tall.

"Okay, Spikie. Ready for a walk?"

He barked in response as I grabbed the leash.

"Let me walk him first until he calms down a little bit," John said.

"Okay, thanks," I smiled handing him the leash.

"No problem," he smiled back.

We walked out the door and started making our way around the block.

"I've been thinking a lot about what you said last night, about not trusting me..," John spoke up.

"Oh," I replied.

"And I'm sorry. You should be able to trust me because I know that I trust you one-hundred percent," he said.

"Thanks,"

"And Bethy if there's anything you ever need please let me know. I'll do anything to prove that I'm trustworthy," he begged.

"You're doing a pretty good job so far," I smiled, giving him a kiss on the cheek.

"Really?" He asked surprised.

"Mhmm," I nodded. "John, all I ever wanted was for you to care about this baby as much as I do, and you're really starting to show that you do," I explained.

"Bee, when I was buying all those toys yesterday all I could think about was how much fun we'll have with the baby and what a good of a mom you're going to be. I needed to do some growing up before and I'm sorry that it took me so long but I really am so happy that we're having a child together," he confessed.

I started to get tears in my eyes.

"John.. That is so sweet," I smiled through my teary eyes.

He just draped his arm around my shoulder and pressed his lips to my temple.

The tears went away as we walked in comfortable silence. We took Spike around the block twice before putting him back inside and feeding him.

"How does your stomach feel?" John asked as we got into the car.

"Good if I don't move around too much," I replied.

"That's good," he nodded.

"Hey, I have and ultra sound at noon. Are you coming?"

"What? Of course! I can't wait," he said excitedly.

"Well it's only ten now. What do you want to do until then?" I asked.

"We could go to the lake..," John suggested trailing off.

"You want to?" I asked happily.

"Yeah. Let's do it," he said driving away.

Once we got there I got out of the car and ran to the water. I pulled up my dress and started wading.

"What are you doing?" John laughed.

"I'm wading! Come in!" I yelled to him.

"Nah I'll just watch you," he said taking a seat on the shore.

"Well that's no fun!" I told him.

"It is for me. I get to watch a beautiful girl splash around with her dress hiked up," he smirked.

"You just think I'm pretty because my boobs got bigger," I laughed.

"Maybe," he grinned.

"Oh shut up!" I giggled splashing him.

"Oh no you didn't," he said slipping his shoes off and getting in the water.

He wrapped his arms around me and started tickeling my sides.

"No!" I squealed giggling.

"Yes!" He laughed in return.

He finally stopped tickeling and kept his arms around me, swaying back and forth. He rested his head on my shoulder and nuzzled his face into my neck.

I don't know how long we stayed like that before he finally said something.

"Do you think I'm going to be a good dad?" He asked thoughtfully in a muffled voice since his head was still in my neck.

"The best," I answered without missing a beat.

"Really?" He asked looking shocked.

I turned to face him.

"Yes. You are going to be a great dad,"

He started to lean in and I quickly released myself from his grip.

"I'm tired, let's lay down," I said grabbing his hand.

"Oh, uh yeah sure," he replied nervously.

We laid down on the shore and I rested my head on his chest and he had an arm around me. I finally started to drift off to the sound of John's heartbeat.
♠ ♠ ♠
Haha loved the comments! I'm leaving for the beach on Sunday so I won't be updating all next week. Hope you liked the new chapter:) comments are nice! And subscribe soon!