Status: Done

Love Will Never Ever Let Us Fall Apart

I'm Honestly Not Interested

"John, what are you going to be for Max's halloween party?" Beth asked me from the bathroom.

"Uhh, I don't know. What are you going to be?" I asked back.

"A cat," she answered.

"A sexy cat?" I questioned.

"No, I'm just gonna wear a black shirt and leggings and draw some whiskers on," She explained.

"What should I be?"

"I don't know. What about... Zorro? You would make a good Zorro," she stated.

"I would, wouldn't I? It's my sex appeal," I joked.

"Of course it is, Johno," she replied sarcastically.

"Hey, it's been awhile since you called me that," I grinned.

"I guess it has," she smiled back. "Now go get ready. I wanna leave by nine," she ordered.

I dressed up as Zorro and we bought me a cape, hat, and fake sword on the way.

We showed up at the party and everyone was already there.

We were on our way to go greet the guys when we got cut off by a slutty looking girl wearing a nurse costume.

"Hey, what are you Beth? Juno?" Allison, The Summer Set's merch girl asked.

"Um no I'm a cat, dumbass. See the whiskers?" Beth retorted.

I laughed out loud. Allison shot me a glare but I just smirked.

"Maybe your bitchy attitude is the reason John doesn't want you," Allison said.

"Maybe his fear of STD's is the reason he doesn't want you," Beth smirked.

"You're calling me a whore? Who's the one who's pregnant?"

"Me," Beth shrugged before slipping past her and walking over to the guys.

I was about to follow her when I felt a hand on my chest.

"Forget her. Let's go upstairs," Allison suggested.

"Uh, no thanks," I said trying to get away.

"Come on. No one will ever know," she whispered trying to be seductive. She sounded kind of like a man because she lowered her voice.

I went to reply but saw Bee over the crowd. She was laughing at something Garrett said and ran a hand through her dark brown hair as the smile never left her face.

I grinned looking at her until I felt an arm around my waist.

"Let's go. I don't have all night," She whined.

"Yeah, no thanks," I said prying her off of me and walking over to Beth.

I got there and put my arm around Beth's shoulder.

Allison soon stormed over to us, pouting.

"John, I'm giving you one last chance," she said angrily.

"I'm still gonna pass," I said rolling my eyes.

Beth looked up at me with a confused expression.

"What was that about?" Garrett asked.

"She wanted me to go upstairs with her," I replied shuddering.

Beth laughed.

"Dude, she looked pissed. I think I should go be her rebound," Kennedy said shoving his drink in my hand as he left to go find her.

I chuckled at his desperation.

"You know you can do anything you want. I can't get mad because-" Beth started.

"I don't want to do anything with anyone but you, Bee," I told her sincerely.

She smiled and kissed me right on the lips.

I was so surprised that I didn't kiss back at first.

She pulled away and smiled.

"Wait... So does this mean...?" I asked.

She just nodded her head vigorously.

"Really? Like we're a couple again?" I exclaimed.

"Absolutely," she replied.

"We're a couple! Hey everybody, hands off Bee! She's mine," I yelled. The music was so loud that nobody really heard me, but Beth giggled and I pulled her in for another kiss.

"I'm never going to let you go," I whispered into her ear.

"Good. Because I'm never going to let you go," she whispered back.

I smiled and kissed her one more time before letting her go.

"I love you so much, Bee. You have no idea," I told her as rested my forehead against hers.

"John, please don't let me down again. I want this to be the last time we get back together," she said.

"I won't let you down ever again. I'm sorry for every time I hurt you. I'll never do it again," I replied.

"I love you, John. You're the only one for me," she smiled.

"I love you too, Bee. We're going to be together forever,"

"I wouldn't want it any other way," she grinned.

"Me either," I said kissing her again.

We were just getting really into the kiss when Beth pulled away.

"Save it for later," she winked then planted a kiss on my collarbone.

"Don't tease me like that babe," I groaned.

"My bad," she giggled.

She went to turn away and I wrapped my arms around her from behind and kissed her spot. It was on the right side of her neck below her ear.

"Oh John," she moaned. She pulled away and turned around to face me.
I smirked at her.

"Come on. We can do that later. Let's hang out with everyone right now," she insisted.

"Fine," I pouted.

She grabbed my hand and led me towards the group. We hung out for awhile and Bee let me drink as much as I wanted. I wasn't planning on getting very drunk but I did drink a little too much.

Beth was dragging me to the car and placed me in the passenger seat. She got in the driver's side and started driving to her apartment.

"Did you have a good time?" I slurred.

"Obviously, because I was with you," she replied sweetly.

"God I love you," I smirked.

"I know you do," she smiled.

"What are we going to name our baby?" I asked.

"Well, first we have to find out what the gender is," she told me.

"Are we gonna name it after me?" I slurred once more.

"I would love that," she said as she pulled into the parking lot. "Now let's get you to bed,"

We walked into the apartment and Beth slipped her high heels off and took me to the bedroom. She placed a bottle of water, advil, and a garbage can next to my side of the bed.

"Kiss me goodnight," I asked as I laid down on the bed.

Beth was getting undressed and smirked. She crawled up the bed in only her bra and leggings and planted a sweet kiss on my lips.

"Goodnight," was the last sound I heard before I finally passed out.
♠ ♠ ♠
They're finally together!!! This will most likely be my last update for a week :( leave lots of comments for when I get back! :)