Status: Feeling the Water :)

A Marauder's Tale

Secrets Out

Chapter Fifteen
Written By: Green Raspberries.

Clarity Cohen woke up feeling wonderful. Her wounds felt non-existent and she felt like she was high, almost like she had Willed.

Then, as much as her body protested, her body filled with dread as she remembered the night before hand. The Marauder's saw her Will. Forget the horrible and silly way she acted but she showed her one secret to four random boys who probably thought she was a freak.

To top things off she woke up in a red and gold room, with four beds hosting boys!

She coughed.

Louder.

Louder.

“Excuse me.”

Something shifted at the end of the bed and she noticed a big shaggy dog peering up at her from the end of the bed.

“Oh, good morning.” She tried, her voice quiet and clear.

The dog simply leapt off the bed and out the door barking once waking the boys in the room. They all stirred and Clarity hopped off of the unknown bed and watched as the opened their eyes starring at her.

She felt someone put a hand on her shoulder and turned around to see Sirius Black looking at her, amusement shining in his eyes.

“Good morning lads, good morning Clarity. You certainly made quite the splash last night.” Sirius smiled as Clarity Cohen blushed and her huge eyes nearly bulged out of her head.

She only stared at them.

“You see, that nifty gold potion seems to work more like Fire whiskey than anything else because you, Ms. Cohen, were for lack of a better word, hammered.” He laughed and the rest of the boys seemed to be hiding snickers behind their hands.

“You, Sirius Black for lack of a better word, are a tosser.” She deadpanned, “Congratulations.”

Her large eyes narrowed which was as much emotion as they had seen from her while sober.

“Cohen.” He smiled. “Those are fighting words.”

“As fun as this discreet verbal attack on my character is, could you point me in the direction of the Hufflepuff common room before I report all of your asses to the headmaster for kidnapping.” She said with a little more than a hint of disdain in her voice. She wasn't used to showing this emotion around people but this boy Sirius Black seemed to bring it out in her.

“Out the door, to your left, then to your left again, then right, then down the stairs, out the portrait hole and you are home free.” Remus said, getting out of his bed and running a hand through his shaggy hair, he threw he a rather tight smile.

“I guess you are the civilized Marauder then, huh?” She smiled in a small but dainty fashion and watched as he blushed.

“Remus Lupin? Civilized?” Barked Sirius, “Don't make me laugh.”

Clarity threw him one of her signature blank stares and walked out of the room. Trying to remember Remus' directions to get the hell out of there.
♠ ♠ ♠
Please comment and such, guys. I really feel like this story has enough readers but is lacking in comments and feedback. I have no idea if you guys like what I am writing or think something could be better or have any idea's to contribute.
So please, keep commenting, it makes me update faster and feel more motivated.