Status: Re-Writing

Emotions Run Wild

Canada

What the hell? What just happened? Holy shit!

“Calm down Scarlett.” Edward says while helping Bella up, Bella there’s so much blood. I start to hyperventilate, oh god I have to get out of here.

I run out the door ripping my keys from my purse, I run past Emmett and Alice who are talking to Jasper who has his head in his hands.

As soon as I run past them I stop and turn, Jasper gets up and takes a step towards me, I look into his eyes and fear. I haven’t felt fear for years and now it hits me like a brick wall.

He takes another step towards me reaching out his hand. I feel the fear rising and then I realize that the fear is towards him, I’m deathly afraid of Jasper.

He takes another step towards me and I freak out, I turn and run to my car slamming the door and tarring out of the Cullen driveway.

The fear slowly fades as I speed down the highway, past forks, past the exit to Port Angeles, past the exit to Seattle and past the state boarder.

I have no idea where I’m going but I’m going there fast, now that I can think rationally and without fear clouding my judgment.

Jasper was super fast, like inhumanly fast and he freaked out when she cut herself, his arms where cold, and I’ve never seen them eat. Holy hell I’m beginning to think there not so human.

I continue to speed right out of the state and into Canada, it’s been about three hours and I’m running out of gas. I stop at some gas station in the middle of Vancouver and fill upm grabbing a candy bar on the way out.

I have no idea why I drove all the way here, I guess I just had to get away. This is stressful. I drive around until I see a hotel that looks suitable enough for one night. After I check in I just fall on the bed and sleep the whole night through not even a nightmare haunts me.

*

I drove back to Forks and it’s about nine at night, I drive past Bella’s house on my way back to my own house and there’s a bunch of car’s in front of her house.

I’m not normally noisy but I consider Bella a friend. I park down the street a little and walk up to her house, a guy I’m guessing is her dad is sitting on the porch with his head in his hands just like Jasper was last night.

I approach him, “Umm excuse me but is Bella here?” I ask in a soft non-threatening voice. There is an Indian man in a wheel chair sitting next to him, who looks at me questioningly.

“I’m a friend of hers, from school. I was at her birthday party last night, I uhh left before she could open my gift and never got to say goodbye. But if now is a bad time then I could come back later.” I say trying not to offended anyone.

“B-Bells is missing.” The man says looking up from his hands, now I know that it’s her father. I remember that look, the look or horror when you think you’ve lost the person you love the most.

“I’m sorry, I didn’t know I wouldn’t have come if I did.” I shake my head with a sympathetic look on my face.

“It’s alright, so you say you were at her party last night? The Cullen’s say anything about leaving?” He says looking at me as if I knew something about this.

“No sir, did they take her or something?” even though I’m saying it I don’t really think that would ever happen.

“No, but own neighbor across the street says she went into the woods with a Cullen boy.” He says gesturing to a blue house right across the street, it was probably Edward that went with her.

“Wait did you say the Cullen’s left?” What? I was just there they can not be gone. Jasper can’t be gone. Did I really just think that? That per- thing is not human! And on top of that I think I’m afraid of him!

“Yeah they left today right after school, they all just packed up and left. “ He said a angry tone entering his voice.

“Charlie we found her!” A deep male voice yelled from out behind the house. Charlie bolted to his feet and to the man in a minuet, I jogged behind him.

Bella was being carried bridal style by a very large Indian man. I stopped right beside Charlie as he attempted to take her from the big guy.

“Bells, honey are you alright?” He asked struggling to carry her. She didn’t answer so I thought I would try.

“Bella? It’s Scarlett are you okay?” I ask my voice a bit shaky I think I was feeling again but my thinking was overpowered by worry, wow I guess I was feeling again.

“Scarlett?” She asked picking her head up and looking around. As soon as she seen me she stumbled/feel out of her fathers arms and right into a tight embraces with me.

“Scarlett there gone! There all gone! He l-left me!” She whispered in my ear in between sobs. I hugged her tighter and tried to sooth her the best I knew how.

Charlie, that large man, and now the man in the wheel-chair were all looking at me as if I had another head as Bella continued to squeeze the life out of me crying her eyes out.

“If I ever see Cullen again I’ll kill him.” I said looking at all of there faces. Both Indians looked relived and some what proud?

“You’ll have to go through me first.” Charlie said with a grim look on his face, Bella kept crying and I was sort of confused.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry it took me so long I got caught on some spots. But I got through so we can all cheer for that. Also I need comments to breathe so keep them coming!