Status: Re-Writing

Emotions Run Wild

Jasper

Months. It’s been months since the Cullen’s left, but I’ve been feeling some emotions well one emotion. Longing, I’ve been longing to feel again to see him again.

“Scarlett what did you uhh get for number three?” Bella asks in her monotone voice that I’ve become so accustom to. After that night that she clung to me in her back yard we have been inseparable, I’ve basically moved in and Charlie was thrilled with it.

He found out about Jennifer never being home and told me to just bring my things over and take the spare room, he even feel in love with Maces who watches sports games on the couch with him.

Bella has been as emotionless as me most of the time, except the nightmares she has those almost ever night. I don’t know what Bella thinks of me or why she has clung to me to keep her alive but she has. Every night I calm her down and help her get through it.

I became her rock and she became my ground, like we need each other to exist. I have no idea where the bond came from but I don’t know if we could break it.

“Umm Antidisestablishmentarianism, the position in the 19th century right?” I nod to the text book and she just nods writing the answer down.

“Kids uhh Alice Cullen is here to see you.” He gestures to the downstairs as Bella bolts up and out of the room. I move more sluggishly not wanting to see that rotten woman anytime soon

As soon as I hit the bottom step Bella rushes past me and up the stairs, I walk into the front room and Alice is perched on the arm of the sofa looking at me with a new distained face.

“So where are you dragging Bella off to freak?” I ask and she scowls, yes I know what they are there vampires. Bella spilled one night when I was trying to calm her down, then next day she begged me to keep it a secret and thanked god that she hadn’t told Charlie.

“If you must know, Edward is going to do something stupid because he thinks Bella is dead. I need Bella to talk him out of it.” I scoff but understand, sort of.

“Scarlett,” Alice sighs looking down and then sliding of so she stands right in front of me.

“I’m sorry, I know how I acted and I want to tell you why. I know Bella told you all about us even the fact I can see the future.” She says looking me in the eyes as if this were her life mission, to tell me whatever she was about to tell me.

“I seen you and Jasper as, as lovers. You and him are meant to be together, please please when he comes back give him a chance and don’t be afraid. “ She smiles a little but I can bet that if she could cry she would be bawling.

But Jasper and me? What is that supposed to mean? Or how in the hell is that going to happen? If I’m supposed to be with him does that mean that I’ll be a vampire? I think that I might be getting dizzy.

Just then Bella bounds down the stairs and into me, I turn giving her a glare and she apologizes and her and Alice are just gone.

Gone. And I am supposed to love Jasper, for forever. What the hell happened to my life?
♠ ♠ ♠
Comments help me breathe,
Breathing helps me live,
So unless you all want me to die,
More comments you will give.