Status: Re-Writing

Emotions Run Wild

Love

So I found out that Friday/today is Bella’s birthday, I don’t know why but I really want to be her friend this has never happened to me before. Well allot of things that have never happened before are happening.

I think it may have something to do with the Cullen’s. Especially Jasper I just can’t get that smirk he wore yesterday out of my head. I’ve even gone as far as dreaming about him. Yeah that’s right I had a sex dream about a Jasper Cullen.

Damn if I was Alice I would hate me too. I’m horrible but since now isn’t one of those rare times that I can feel things, I don’t give a flying pig’s ass.

I ‘m just going to skip school today, that was I have enough time to buy a ca and find Bella a suitable birthday gift. The only problem I have is getting to the closes city with a car dealership, witch happens to be a place called Port Angeles.

You know I think that I’ll ask Edward. He said he owed me for sticking up for Bella, maybe I can get him to give me a ride.

*

I walk into the student parking lot scanning it for the Cullen’s, I see them all huddled together by Rosalie’s beautiful red convertible. I walk up to the group and they part a bit, just enough to include me in there little circle witch gives me a small burst of joy that gets exceptionally stronger when I look up and meet a pair or golden eye surrounded by perfectly messy blonde hair.

I clear my throat after I become aware that Jasper and I have been staring at each other for more then the normal time limit, then I notice Alice rip her hand away from Jasper and storm off in some direction causing Jasper to nod his head to me and stiffly walk after her.

“Edward?” I turn towards him and smile as large as I can considering my burst of joy was gone and now I have this longing feeling in my chest that tightens when I think of how it went away with Jasper.

“Yes Scarlett?” He says smiling slyly at me while fishing his keys from him pocket.

“Could you give me a ride to a car dealership in Port Angeles?” I ask looking him dead in the eyes and smirking, I think he somehow knew I was going to ask.

“I think I could manage it.” He chuckles pulling Bella closer to him kissing her on the head and whispering something in here ear.

I smile even if I don’t feel at this very moment I know that’s sweet. He lets Bella go and motions to his car and I follow him getting into the passengers seat.

“Thanks, I know you probably know but Bella invited me to tonight. I was hopping to get her a gift while I was out.” I say buckling up as he speeds out of the school parking lot and into the main road leading to the highway.

“I could help with that, she doesn’t like me getting her gifts so I could inspirer your choice. That wouldn’t technically be getting her anything from me.” He says then gives me a wicked side smile. I laugh, this bubbly feeling rising in my chest.

“I think we might just get away with that Clyde.” I laugh again as he chuckles and turns up the radio to some pop/hip hop music.

*

The ride to Port Angeles was fairly quiet, Edward is now the only person alive to have seen my car cabage patch dance.

We agreed that getting Bella’s present was first priority then we can go find me a car. We already entered the Port Angeles mall and have been through seven store all of witch Edward had deemed unworthy of providing a gift for Bella.

“Edward!” I haft pled for the fact that my feet now feel like I’m walking on two giant blisters. But he doesn’t even hear me as he power walks to the next store leaving me in the doorway head hung in defeat.

“Found it!” He yells from the store across from the one I’m banging my head against. I look up to see a brown woven leather bracelet with a golden butterfly on it. I have to admit it was beautiful but I’m not so sure it was worth the death of my feet.

“It’s great!” I smile at him and he chuckles grabbing my arm and dragging me to the food court.

“Pick something to eat, I had a big breakfast so I’m still a bit full.” He says gesturing to the whole food court, I walk up to subway and order a pizza with pickles and jalapeño’s on it.

I swear the face Edward makes at my food is picture worthy.

*

After the mall we head to a high dollar car dealership, that has the most amazing car sitting in the front just calling my name. It’s a 1976 Chevy Camero yellow with a black racing stripes, I think I died and went to heaven.

After I bought the car with Edwards approval we said our goodbyes and he said he’d see me at Bella’s birthday party later. I think he purposely followed me home witch was fun considering he was having trouble keeping up with my over 100mph self set speed limit.

After I got home I changed since it was around seven and the party started at eight, plus I only had hand drawn directions from Emmett as to where I find there house.

*

I found there house fairly easy yet I’m still about then minuets late but from the looks of Bella’s house when I drove by, I don’t think she’s hear yet.

I grab the gift off the passengers seat and get out careful not to trip in these rarely worn heals. As soon as I get out Emmett comes bounding off the porch and towards me.

“You gotta let me drive it!” He gives me a big cheesy grin and I toss him the keys.

“Hurt my baby and you won’t live to see another day.” I threaten but all I get back is a “Sure, sure.” and a laugh.

Just as I’m walking up to the porch of the house, well more like glass castle, Edward and Bella pull in. I turn to greet them but lose my footing in these damn heals causing me to begin falling to the ground witch is four steps away.

I close my eyes waiting for the sting or really anything for that matter but it never comes instead I’m incased with cold arms that leave a tingle where they touch.

I look up and back into the golden eyes as this morning, Jasper has both arms around me holding me for certain injury an probably a fair amount of blood. I breath in this sweet sent witch I’m guessing is his cologne, he backs up taking me with him then sets me firm on my feet.

“Thanks.” I say back but it’s more of an exhale and a whisper at the same time. He looks drop dead handsome in a tux with a hat that complements him to the tee.

“No problem ma’am.” He replies tipping his hat to me.

I hate to say this but I think I may be feeling love towards him, and I don’t mean that in any less way then it is. I truly feel love towards him.
♠ ♠ ♠
Ah this took me forever I hope you guys like it comment! The car/present/Scarlett's outfit is here.